Marco Reus

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Bayern would be worse off in the CL with an uncompetitive Bundesliga. We saw what happened last season.

Bertus

Ah well, guessed there was a chance that it might end up like that.

Same as Lewa, will not hate him if he joins Bayern. I just hope BvB will find a good replacement.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
So in other words: If the situation at BVB don't change and they miss out on CL, he'll go to Bayern.

Sucks.

The article says "...according to kicker information, BVB assume that there are only two options for the 25-y-o". So even if that info is correct, doesn't mean that BVB's assumption is correct.

As for Watzke's, KHR's and Sammer's statements, I don't see how those have anything to do with Reus' own decision. The only thing those show is that Bayern will be in for him (no-brainer) and that Dortmund know and hate it. There's no indication that any of those 3 know anything about Reus' decision - I doubt they do; plus I doubt Reus has made up his mind or ruled anything out yet anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The article says "...according to kicker information, BVB assume that there are only two options for the 25-y-o". So even if that info is correct, doesn't mean that BVB's assumption is correct.

As for Watzke's, KHR's and Sammer's statements, I don't see how those have anything to do with Reus' own decision. The only thing those show is that Bayern will be in for him (no-brainer) and that Dortmund know and hate it. There's no indication that any of those 3 know anything about Reus' decision - I doubt they do; plus I doubt Reus has made up his mind or ruled anything out yet anyway.

I think how Dortmund ends this season will have a lot to do with his decision though.

Video convinces me even more that he won't join Bayern.

Asked about the video on a BVB forum and got told that he greeted and hugged Lewandowski before the game so he's probably just very disappointed with the loss there.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bild : If Reus leaves BVB , his priority Is barca .

They are just reporting that there is a new "mega-"offer for him. Not sure where you get his "priorities".

Not to mention that said offer comes from Shitty and not Barca...

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm pretty sure BVB know a thing or two how Reus might decide in the end. More than you for sure, no offense ;)

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I'm pretty sure BVB know a thing or two how Reus might decide in the end. More than you for sure, no offense ;)

And I debated that where? You miss my point. Watzke said himself he wasn't aware of Reus having made any decision as he hadn't communicated it to them and thus believed that he didn't make one, yet. Thus Nostradamus' interpretation of his statements as pointing towards a more or less inevitable Bayern exit doesn't add up for me. Whether or not Reus is as honest to BVB as Watzke says he is, or whether he perhaps did already communicate to Bayern that he'll join them and just hasn't confided that to BVB yet is a different question - but the way I see him, I do believe he'd be relatively open with the club compared with someone like Götze, and thus I don't believe he has already given a guarantee to another club. And as for Sammer's and KHR's statements - accordingly, based on my assumption that he didn't make up his mind yet, those mean shit all in my eyes other than that Bayern will be in for him.

Last edited:

zanela

He'd really fall in my eyes if he defects to Buyern.

If he turns them down for us, it would be so glorious (if only to see Rya Hubris BURNNN), but the transfer ban obviously complicates any potential involvement on our part. Now if we 'd astute, discerning football people to run things, we could 've him join us in Jan 2016 whilst ensuring all related parties are content with such an arrangement. Perhaps, having BVB draw us in the CL(a personal wish for long & at the risk of getting K.O :p) will allow Barto to exercise his devilish charm to get some deals in place, when their team visits Camp Nou. :bartomeu:

Yeh, I know. me. clutching. at. straws.

Home of Barca Fans