Marco Reus

And I debated that where? You miss my point. Watzke said himself he wasn't aware of Reus having made any decision as he hadn't communicated it to them and thus believed that he didn't make one, yet. Thus Nostradamus' interpretation of his statements as pointing towards a more or less inevitable Bayern exit doesn't add up for me. Whether or not Reus is as honest to BVB as Watzke says he is, or whether he perhaps did already communicate to Bayern that he'll join them and just hasn't confided that to BVB yet is a different question - but the way I see him, I do believe he'd be relatively open with the club compared with someone like Götze, and thus I don't believe he has already given a guarantee to another club. And as for Sammer's and KHR's statements - accordingly, based on my assumption that he didn't make up his mind yet, those mean shit all in my eyes other than that Bayern will be in for him.
If I m not mistaken, then Watzke said that he is well aware of what Reus wants and why should he be constantly pissed and talking bad almost every single day and whining all the time about Bayern and Rummenigge if there r no signs for him to go to Bayern? Why are Bayern talking openly about signing Reus if there wouldnt be positive signs to get him?

Bild have never been well informed about Dortmund and since the Hoeneß saga they dont get any information from Bayern too..they are clueless when it comes to Reus and Bayern..Kicker on the other side...

I also said that nothing is set in stone, but all the information I collected within the last months (not just the lastest statements) makes it hard for me not to see him joining Bayern. Compared to Götze I dont know what Reus really thinks, but he obviously has no interest to give his boyhood club any hope that he wont join Bayern.

ccesc


B1oCxRDCMAAfHY5.png

B1oCybbCQAAbPT8.png

B1oCyfXCEAAs1Zx.png

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dortmund winger Marco Reus (25), who has 25M buyout fee next year, would prefer to join Barcelona, his dream club since he was a kid. [bild]

F

Flavia

If the ban is somehow lifted, they should get him, no matter how. If the ban stands, we'll lose him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dortmund winger Marco Reus (25), who has 25M buyout fee next year, would prefer to join Barcelona, his dream club since he was a kid. [bild]

Since it's Bild I can't really take it seriously, but anyway, back to the discussion :tito:

How would you people(those who hasn't answered) fit in Reus in the starting XI if he somehow arrives?

Richard.H

Reus, Neymar, Suarez
Messi as attacking midfielder
Busi and Mascherano as Central mids.

Will not work at all. You're basically getting rid of all midfield control by playing that formation.

Busi/Masch/Messi can't control the flow of the passing game like Xavi and other top class mids in the world.

Last edited:

Kasperroed

Since it's Bild I can't really take it seriously, but anyway, back to the discussion :tito:

How would you people(those who hasn't answered) fit in Reus in the starting XI if he somehow arrives?

4-2-3-1

- Rackitic - Busquets -
Reus - Messi - Neymar
------- Suarez ---------

hamoon32

we can use reus in iniesta position. he is a perfect replacement for him and their playing style are close.
this line up would be perfect:
------------Ter Stegen--------------
RB--------Pique------LCB-------Alba

-------------Masch/Busquets------
----------RCM-------------------
----------------------Reus------

----------------Messi-----------
---------Suarez--------Neymar-------

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Dortmund winger Marco Reus (25), stated yesterday that it would indeed be a dream for him to play alongside his good friend Mario Götze (22) once more. [bild]

See what I did there?

Home of Barca Fans