Marco Reus

Kohe321

But signing forward talent is so much fun and creates more headlines. It's all about the big names and not the team as a whole anymore, sorry you didn't get the memo :rosell:

Last edited:
I

instinct

Go ahead, buy Reus. Nevermind your backline is lackluster and your midfield cant shield them anymore.

25m is nothing, especially if we decide to sell Pedro.

It'd feel so wrong not to buy Reus for this price. Even though we don't really need him...it's Reus...for 25m

Kohe321

25m is nothing, especially if we decide to sell Pedro.

It'd feel so wrong not to buy Reus for this price. Even though we don't really need him...it's Reus...for 25m

You're right, that's a steal. Just 6m more than we payed for Vermaelen. :zubi:

Of course we have that transferban though, I mean when a good deal like this comes along you can trust this board to somehow manage to throw a wrench in the works for us in the most creative ways.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I won't be surprised if this retard board go for Reus if the transfer ban is overturned instead of strengthening more crucial positions. Imagine an attack line of Neymar-Messi-Suarez-Reus with a no midfield and a shit defence behind them!! Raaaaaaawwwwr

Kohe321

But i thought that was our area of expertise(Real Madrid)......

At least you also go after top quality when it comes to coaches and don't just hire inexperienced mid-table ones expecting them to take home CL trophies like Pep did, because as we all know, there's a little Pep in everyone just waiting to be realized if only given the chance in Barca... It's like they think what Pep did isn't really that special and is something that most coaches can repeat if given players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar etc. :lol:

And well, your defense is not prioritized as much as other areas true, but at least you guys managed to get Varane... And Ancelotti has made the rest of the team function so well that even though you let in goals, you'll more often than not outscore the opponent.

M

Madara Uchiha

Only way I see Reus working is in a 4-2-3-1 as one of the 3 alongside Messi and Neymar with Suarez up top.

Kasperroed

Only way I see Reus working is in a 4-2-3-1 as one of the 3 alongside Messi and Neymar with Suarez up top.

I LOVE the 4-2-3-1 system, so i would not mind to see that! Although i would mean a goodbye to Iniesta from the starting XI.

Mascherano + Rackitic/Busquets would be awsome on the densive midfield.

Co0ter

Suarez
Ney-reus-mess
Masch-rakitic
alba-ginger-pique-alves

Obviously id want a diff backline like no pique or alves....but not happening

Home of Barca Fans