Marco Reus

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tata wanted Kroos? Where did that come from? Tata gave up on this team and his job in January/February.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm a big fan of Reus. I wanted him years before instead of Neymar, and I'd still rather him than Neymar on the team, but as things stands, he is simply not a need.

You'd have to change the team's formation to force him in the lineup, and/or sit him or another player regularly, which would be a huge waste.

There are other needs on this team without going and getting a player for a positions which you have 3 star players already.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Iniesta is not getting any younger and his form is questionable till now, so i think Reus could play as AM.

That's a waste of talent and if a midfielder is what is needed, there are better choices out there than pigeonholing Reus into a midfield role like that. Not to mention that would likely also mean a system change.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Only two weeks and then there's the international break. So not too much of an issue, just like with Sokratis.

nnao

How convenient that he's injured exactly the length of the international break..

I'm never really impressed when players do that. Costa, Fabregas and Schurrle right now too..

Especially now that Germany is struggling a bit with the qualifiers, you would think they'd want to help their country.

CatalinR10

Reus (Dortmund): "In what stadium I certainly want to play one day? Camp Nou." [marcoreus]

matthew-broderick-oh-my-god.gif

Home of Barca Fans