Marco Verratti

Bertus

Poisoned cake :mou:

:lol:

As said in the Barca rumors thread, I'm worried about PSG lack of transfers rumors from french medias. It's like the club is not working at all.

Kind of reminds me the 6 months prior to Rybo starting to bail out from Monaco.

This summer will be interesting. Either QSI shakes things up, or they might just invest less in PSG, which could imply starting to sell players like Monaco did.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's always on the table when a club is someone's personal toy.
I miss PSG from mir 90s. Lama, Rai, Loko

Jair Ventura

:lol:

As said in the Barca rumors thread, I'm worried about PSG lack of transfers rumors from french medias. It's like the club is not working at all.

Kind of reminds me the 6 months prior to Rybo starting to bail out from Monaco.

This summer will be interesting. Either QSI shakes things up, or they might just invest less in PSG, which could imply starting to sell players like Monaco did.

Qatar/Al-Jeezera/Bein Sports recently secured record contracts for tier 1 rights to the Champions League, tier 2 rights to Ligue 1, on top of the exclusive coverage of La Liga matches in the United States, Copa America, Serie A, Ligue Un, Capital One Cup , Coppa Italia, Africa Cup of Nations, Russian Premier League, etc.

PSG is completing stadiums renovations/expansion and is as lucrative as they've ever been. Their revenues place them amongst the top clubs in the world whilst the project is still blossoming. If the report published by the Football Observatory CIEC is proof of anything, PSG has rostered more young promising talent than any other club in the world whilst working towards their third league title in as many seasons.

What's to be worried about? Seems things are working our pretty damned well.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Yeah that's one of the features that makes him reminiscent of Xavi, he looks to be extremely difficult to dispossess even when under a lot of pressure.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
he's even better than xavi at it, as he takes more risks and basically invites players to pressure him so he can move past them
That's what I like about him over Cesc and even Hazard, he's not afraid to take risks. Hazard especially would rather lay it off to a teammate than take a risk, be selfish and make something happen himself. My dream CM partnership is Matic-Verratti. Verratti was always a preference, then Matic came back and he'd make the perfect partner. One can dream, eh? :D :lol:

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Not really, but if they are also Italian then Lygon st is Melbourne's little Italy, although I'd assume in coming here they'd probably want to experience other things. :D They here for study? 1.5 years is a good amount of time, and the people here are generally friendly enough that they'll probably help them out more than I could with any tips tbh. I don't frequent many hotspots, so I don't know all the great places to go, I tend to stay away from where there are lots of people, too crowded.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Not really, but if they are also Italian then Lygon st is Melbourne's little Italy, although I'd assume in coming here they'd probably want to experience other things. :D They here for study? 1.5 years is a good amount of time, and the people here are generally friendly enough that they'll probably help them out more than I could with any tips tbh. I don't frequent many hotspots, so I don't know all the great places to go, I tend to stay away from where there are lots of people, too crowded.

Tell me about it :D

When we went to Barcelona we literally tried to avoid crowds by turning down streets that had no-one on them. Thinking about it, that probably wasn't the safest thing to do :lol:

Tell me about it :D

When we went to Barcelona we literally tried to avoid crowds by turning down streets that had no-one on them.

wut

@Antonn
Not really, but if they are also Italian then Lygon st is Melbourne's little Italy, although I'd assume in coming here they'd probably want to experience other things. They here for study?

I'm french and yes, here for study. The only advice I could give him was to convince him that antivenom works diminuendo in many cases :suarez1:

Home of Barca Fans