Marco Verratti

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

He is in on the anti-jinx hype train, therefore he is a must-buy.

Last edited:

Bertus

According to Arnaud Hermant from Le_Parisien:

- Verratti, Marquinhos and Lucas will extend their contracts with PSG with no clause, and big upgrades, which will make them unbreakable for the time being. They will not leave the club this summer.

Bertus

Bertus, how do you like it with Luiz in the midfield and Silva/Marqo in the back?

Minus PSG's frontline that is a pure joke, it's the best setup PSG had from a long time.

Luiz did a good impressive job. Very agressive but not too many fault. He's 1 million times better than Motta in DM. Verratti was able to play more like a 10 many times since DL was the bulldog in front of the defense.

As for the CBs pair.

Well, still listening to comments and football shows and everyone said they are one of the best pairs of CBs in Europe, and many said they are the best.

But IMO we can't say that so easily after just two games with that setup (chelsea first leg and this game tonight).

Internazionale

Yeah it's hard to judge after 2 games but so far it has looked great. Well, apart from all the missed chances during the 2 games

Bertus

One superb assist, and another incredible performance overall.

Got subbed out because Blanc thinks he needs to rest a bit. Got a standing ovation.

J

Jamie Cal

Gonna have to start watching him more, been very impressed with him the few times I've seen him.

Leo_Messi

He is a very good midget indeed. He would be even better if he was quicker and more dangerous in front of goal. I still prefer Isco and Pogba.

Great player though. No doubt.

Leo_Messi

He's more of a CM than either of them, much more the Xavi type.

I know. We already have Busquets though who is somewhat of a similar player in terms of style.

I would prefer a Busquets-Rakitic-Isco/Pogba midfield rather than a Busquets-Verratti-Rakitic midfield.

My "dream" midfield would be a Busquets-Kroos-Pogba/Isco trio though.

DinhoR10

I know. We already have Busquets though who is somewhat of a similar player in terms of style.

I would prefer a Busquets-Rakitic-Isco/Pogba midfield rather than a Busquets-Verratti-Rakitic midfield.

My "dream" midfield would be a Busquets-Kroos-Pogba/Isco trio though.

I think he'd work but then again he might not, my dream midfield would probably be Halilovic(Potential reached)-Busi-Samper(Potential Reached), yeah im a la masia fan boy :lol:

Home of Barca Fans