Marco Verratti

Bertus

Verratti was the guest star of the "Luis Attaque" show on the french radio RMC.

It was a long interview, and I don't have the time to translate it all at the moment (so sorry guys, too many interviews of psg staffs and players and no time to translate them)

So here's the most important stuffs translated that should interest most people here:

When asked about his future:

"I don't say that just to please the supporters, the board or the medias, it's sincere, I love Paris. I feel good since I landed here, in this city and this club. To stay here a long time is my main goal, that's what I'm hoping for. As of today, there's absolutely 0 chance that I leave. I have no reason to look elsewere. I am in a club that is making progress with lots of world class players. One day, if the club tells me that I must leave and kicks me out for some reasons, then I'd be forced to think about going elsewhere but, right now, I'm really feeling good at psg. Gonna say it again, there's no reason for me to leave, and my goal is to stay here as long as possible."

Verratti won't leave this summer or even next winter.

DrPepper

Very good. It's time to move on anyway.

Gündogan plus one of Oliver Torres or Tielemans will be a lot cheaper than Verratti or Pogba alone.

DinhoR10

Exactly, Rakitic has showed that we can get good players for our team that don't have an insane amount of hype around them (justified or not).

Home of Barca Fans