Marco Verratti

Co0ter

I don't see PSG selling Verratti unless it includes a trade for someone they want...and RM doesn't really have anything they need other than Ronaldo. Even to sell Verratti to buy Pogba..I mean, why?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We should go all in for Pogba then. With madrid out the running its down to us and psg. Unfortunately the french will raise his price so we will have to pay the full 100 million.

There's always kovacic if we don't want to spend crazy.

EdmondDantes

If Madrid sign him for 50 million Euros it will be the bargain of the century. He's a far superior player to Pogba and they know it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So an official press release by Real Madrid denying the Verratti rumours.

http://www.realmadrid.com/noticias/2015/06/comunicado-oficial

Are they gonna do it with every rumour now? or maybe they realized messing up relations with PSG for a lost cause is not worth it.

What the fuck is going on ? :lol:

Perez really want to make it clear he's not targeting any galactico this season, I'm sure he's trying to better his image, expect one for Aguero soon.

Jombi

not always, they go for players who can sell a lot of shirts.

Ronaldo, Benzema, James, Isco, Kroos, Varane, Marcelo, Ramos, Bale, Di Maria etc, etc were all bought when they were in the first half or their 20s or younger. And so far they have bought Danilo who is 23, and is linked with De Gea who is 24 (and goalies have a longer career). Its extremely rare for them to splash on someone who is 26-27 years old.

Jair Ventura

Donato Di Campli after ( read here ), the Real Madrid. In an official statement, the Spanish club officially denied being in contact , "neither with PSG nor with the representative of the player" , Marco Verratti.

"With the information published by several media on a supposed offer from Real Madrid for the player Marco Verratti, the manifest club: That the Real Madrid has had no contact, neither with PSG nor with the player's representative. The published information is absolutely false " , assures the Casa Blanca.

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/06/le-real-madrid-dement-officiellement-des-contacts-pour-verratti/

Home of Barca Fans