Marco Verratti

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sergi Roberto should be ahead of Mascherano as our backup DM IMO. But with Vermaelen back and Xavi leaving, I fear that Masche will be played alot in midfield next season, even though Roberto has been better whenever he has been given the chance.

Roberto is more suitable than masch for barca but don't know how he will perform against big opposition.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You have Modric, Kroos, James, Isco, why do you want Pogba or Verratti? Khedira is gone, and Ilarra should go too. You need two great dm's more.

In that post I didn't say that I want them, I just said that I doubt that we won't go for 1 of them. But to be honest I want Verratti, no matter what. Casemiro was recalled today and he's a CDM. I don't think we'll go for 2 DM's, probably just 1. It could be Kondogbia from Monaco. We don't have to do too much in this mercato but it's Perez and he's desperate. Even If we just get De Gea we have a really strong starting 11 :
[formation=white,6]
De Gea
Danilo-0-Varane-0-Ramos-0-Marcelo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Modric-0-Kroos-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James-0-0-Isco-0-0-Ronaldo
0-0-0-Bale-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]
It's still a problem to fit in a CDM. I'm assuming that Benzema will be sold,the odds are pretty high unless he wants to sit at the bench.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

AS: PSG tries to shield Verratti by threatening to go after Cristiano if Real Madrid tries to sign him.

No chance Ronaldo would go to PSG now.

He wants to be seen as the best and wouldnt get credit for scoring goals in the French league where PSG would win league with or without him.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
AS: PSG tries to shield Verratti by threatening to go after Cristiano if Real Madrid tries to sign him.

Ronaldo would be retarded to go to PSG, that French league title is in the bag and it isn't even valued anymore. PSG are under FFP, even if they wanted they can't sign Ronaldo this year and not to mention that RM can just reject their offer. Ronaldo would be killing his chances of winning UCL and Ballon d'Ors.

BenRobbins

And there RMs relations with PSG has been ruined.

Good job Florentino lol

I never understood this whole relationship think... I think its a load of rubbish when the media bring it out.

United have apparently have an amazing relationship with Real yet they sign De gea and pull our pants down with Di Maria.

Barca apparently have a great relationship with Arsenal but always used to sign their best players.

Jair Ventura

Ronaldo would be retarded to go to PSG, that French league title is in the bag and it isn't even valued anymore. PSG are under FFP, even if they wanted they can't sign Ronaldo this year and not to mention that RM can just reject their offer. Ronaldo would be killing his chances of winning UCL and Ballon d'Ors.

Are the Bundesliga, Serie A, and La Liga also not valued being that they're all dominated by singular clubs? Barca in the case of the latter.

Flo messed up.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Are the Bundesliga, Serie A, and La Liga also not valued being that they're all dominated by singular clubs? Barca in the case of the latter.

Flo messed up.

Bayern wins Bundesliga every year super early with barely any competition. Same with Juve and everybody knows that PSG will win the title. It would be a huge shocker if any of those 3 don't win their respective leagues. La Liga isn't being dominated by Barca, we had 3 different winners in last 4 years. And it's usually close no matter who wins it.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

LOL! It would be like we would go after Gundogan and Dortmund threatens us that they will try to sign Messi AND Neymar if we won't back of! The only thing PSG got going for them is a sh*tload of cash. Sure, I liked some of their matches this year (especially when they beat Chelski) and they have some good players - but still, it's the French league.

raskolnikov

Its Psg way of telling clubs to fuck off, they did it with us as well. When it comes to their players they are like a dog when you try to take its food away.

Silas

[youtube]watch?v=XbDeJt2_Owo[/youtube]

God damn it, he fits us like a glove. I really think that he would take us to the next level (if that's even possible).

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
[youtube]watch?v=XbDeJt2_Owo[/youtube]

God damn it, he fits us like a glove. I really think that he would take us to the next level (if that's even possible).

I don't know why it made me a bit awkward and sad when Messi didn't take Marcos helping hand and was a bit annoyed with him. :(

Home of Barca Fans