Marco Verratti

EdmondDantes

We are getting him, hopefully the board (or whoever is elected) have given up on Pogba. Verratti is the one who screams Barca quality.

EdmondDantes

I know he is, but so are we, to every single footballer in the world we are the team to play for. We could always send a player the other way and a big fat wad of cash on top as well.

Alik

Didn't he sign a contract extension not so long ago?

This is when we need [MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION].

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know he is, but so are we, to every single footballer in the world we are the team to play for. We could always send a player the other way and a big fat wad of cash on top as well.

I think the only players PSG would be willing to settle for is Neymar, Messi or Suarez.

And IMO, Verratti is simply not worth it. If Marco doesn't come then we'll not lose much at all, but if one of those three leaves then we will lose a lot of firepower in our attack.

Also worth remembering that Messi will gradually move on to the midfield orchestrator role, the role everyone want Verratti for.

EdmondDantes

I think the only players PSG would be willing to settle for is Neymar, Messi or Suarez.

And IMO, Verratti is simply not worth it. If Marco doesn't come then we'll not lose much at all, but if one of those three leaves then we will lose a lot of firepower in our attack.

Also worth remembering that Messi will gradually move on to the midfield orchestrator role, the role everyone want Verratti for.

True. Let me dream a bit though eh :)

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I doubt this is true,a month ago or something it was said that he desperately wanted to join RM,etc. And PSG would never sell him to Barca,they'd rather sell him to Real.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt this is true,a month ago or something it was said that he desperately wants to join RM,etc. And PSG would never sell him to Barca,they'd rather sell him to Real.

You won't get him either :lol:

Home of Barca Fans