Marco Verratti

bastardo

I honestly don't get this fawning over Kovacic. I saw someone post that they would take kovacic over both Pogba and Veratti? WTF. For Kovacics presumed market price definitely but looking purely on their ability and potential, hell no.

Barcelona don't have an unlimited amount of money.
Pogba costs 80M transfer fee+15M image right+12M yearly for wages=155 Millions for 5 years
Verratti would cost almost the same, maybe only with lower wages.

We can only guess about the selling price since psg isn't selling. I guess 65m would sound right.

Marco is barely making over 3m at PSG. He'll improve the terms of his contract in the coming weeks, but, speaking hypothetically as we're not signing him anytime soon, his wage demands should be a hell of a lot lower.

Jair Ventura

The agent of Marco Verratti landed in Paris and is expected to meet in the coming days the leaders of PSG. According to the daily information Le Parisien , a new salary increase would be in the pipes to reward the good season the Italian midfielder.

If an agreement is reached, there will be no official announcement as it does not create a contract extension. For information, Verratti is tied to PSG until 2019 and currently receives an annual salary of € 3 million. It should thus get a big valuation at the height of his status in the team now essential to starting eleven Laurent Blanc.

http://www.paristeam.fr/autour-du-p...paris-ca-va-discuter-revalorisation-18439.htm

Invited to speak on his rookie ideal for PSG, Marco Verratti did not miss the opportunity to send a new message to the French international to Juventus Paul Pogba ...

"Right now, Pogba appeals to me. I know it is followed by the biggest clubs. This is an excellent midfielder, currently one of the best. If I had to choose a player for PSG this it would be " he told the Goal website.

http://www.paristeam.fr/transferts/...talien-veut-jouer-avec-pogba-au-psg-18443.htm

footyfan

Calma, calma
I would take him over Pogba even, but I know it's impossible, so I don't bother. Would take 200-300M to make PSG even consider it.

11377894_792328420886691_1408737707_n.jpg

Qqqq

I too rate him over Pogba. Not as a player, but as a fit. Verratti is a rare, rare thing in modern football.

Home of Barca Fans