Marco Verratti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How do you have a good relationship with PSG?

Florentino has been sucking up to Nasser. Probably in hope of trying to get some of their players. They tried to make a move for Verratti a month ago by talking to his agent and PSG got pissed off. So I'm not sure whether the good relations are intact any longer :lol:

PSG are like a rabid dog which will bite your hand off when you talk about their players.

Silas

Verratti told Goal: "Barcelona are one of the strongest clubs in the world and have been for a long time. It is always flattering for a player when such a big club is interested in you. It is up to the people at Barcelona to decide [how I would fit in]. But it is true that I like their style."

:wub:

Alik

Perhaps one day we could sign him if he ever wants to leave.

He is 22, and his contract runs until 2019. With one year left in his current contract, he'd be 25.

Although by then there might be better options or we might already have signed other players.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I would take him over Pogba even, but I know it's impossible, so I don't bother. Would take 200-300M to make PSG even consider it.

BBZ8800

We should buy him and Pogba

Barcelona don't have an unlimited amount of money.
Pogba costs 80M transfer fee+15M image right+12M yearly for wages=155 Millions for 5 years
Verratti would cost almost the same, maybe only with lower wages.

On the other hand, Kovacic costed 30M fee+4 M yearly wages=50M for 5 years.

Anyway, no team in the world has enough money for so many expensive players in one era.

Also, Verratti+Pogba midfield would be less attacking than Iniesta+Xavi or Iniesta+Rakitic.

Both Verrati and Pogba are more like Rakitic's type of players in our current team.
None of them is an attacking link between midfield and attack, like Iniesta/Isco/Kovacic.

serghei

I don't see Chelsea, PSG, and City selling a player they need right now without that player pushing hard for a move and turning against his own club. And, sadly, not everyone is like De Gea. Some have morals, and Verratti owes a lot to PSG to be frank. He won't move anytime soon without PSG's consent. And that just ain't happening.

Home of Barca Fans