Mario Gomez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
2 tap-ins and 2 good finishes.

Correct, that's what I thought too... Both his second and fourth goal were very well taken, and to his credit he did not celebrate like a goof and instead went to hug the player who assisted him (Ribery?)...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Meta, I will burden you with this, pick the top five in that list and do a goal distribution, or better yet, contribution distribution? Can't be arsed? Totally understand.

what do you mean by distribution? penalties, tap-ins, etc.? or openers, equalisers, etc.?

coz I already have the latter information as far as goals are concerned for all Barça, Real & United players this season.

dalitis8

Banned
Maybe he means if he scores a lot in one game, and then goes silent for the next 3, a bit like PK7 last season.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Maybe he means if he scores a lot in one game, and then goes silent for the next 3, a bit like PK7 last season.
yup. you can show in how many games has a player score/assisted. not how many goals has a player scored in a number of appearances because soldados goals/game ratio is v good, but his distribution is low. goals in how many games in how many appearances.

get it?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
can u upload the goal importance sheet as well? the one that shows what type of goals or assists (opener, equalizer, etc..)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
After bagging 4 goals

"I'll never be as good as Messi and I'd never try to be," Gomez was quoted as saying by UEFA.com

"He's a completely different player to me. I don't see him as a peer. I see him as the ultimate footballer."

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yup. you can show in how many games has a player score/assisted. not how many goals has a player scored in a number of appearances because soldados goals/game ratio is v good, but his distribution is low. goals in how many games in how many appearances.

get it?

yeah. but I ain't doing it, sounds like too much of a grind to get all that data. I may do it in the summer.

can u upload the goal importance sheet as well? the one that shows what type of goals or assists (opener, equalizer, etc..)

here is Barcelona's important production so far this season.

here is Real Madrid's.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
that's all you gotta say?!?!?

where's the appreciation?

more importantly, WHERE'S THE ANALYSIS. DISCUSS NUMBERS. ETC.

:lol:

I am using my iphone, I got no internet at home because the one I was using realized their bill is twice the size and put a password..will get back to you...

Ill print those at work and figure this shit out...interesting numbers...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans