Mario Gomez

Manuel Traquete

Messi and CR aren't striker's though.
As far as strikers go...Gomez is the best right now imo. Another two goals today. Dude is racking up some serious stats...I want him to break Gerd Muller's record :D

I agree. 16 goals in 16 matches this season. 39 in 45 last season. Based on recent form, Gomez is definitely the world's best striker. He might not be a genius with the ball at his feet, but he's a relentless scoring machine, the numbers don't lie.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Maybe we should have bought him over Villa after all, but his miss in Euro 2008 was for some reason counted against him.

Trequartista

The good
Him and Villa are completely different players anyway,Villas is a second striker while Gomez is a poacher,a good damn one but he doesnt take part in the build up and Villa's all around play maybe a bit better,Gomez is the best finisher in the world at the moment and in a far better form than Villa but if we should have signed someone instead of Villa then its Luis Suarez not Gomez nor Aguero

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Him and Villa are completely different players anyway,Villas is a second striker while Gomez is a pacher,he doesnt take part in the build up and he Villa's alla around play maybe a bit better,Gomez is the best finisher in the world at the moment and in a far better form than Villa but if we should have signed someone instead of Villa then its Luis Suarez not Gomez nor Aguero

+1. Gomez at Barca :lol:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yes I have seen Van Persie. He is great. But I prefer Gomez and believe he is the no 1 striker in the world right now. His form is ridiculous. Look at his stats even when he misses his first few chances normally lol.
His positioning is world class....the dude has the poacher's gift lol.

Gomez at Barca?.....I mean it would work and he would score lol. But just no...he doesn't fit the team at all. Villa is much better for Barca I think. But who knows lol?

Hatem Ben Arfa

Gomez's stats and goals tally are a bit deceptive.

He's a man that is in the right place at the right time, but does not necesarily have the best of games. I remember he scored a hat-trick 1 game, but he played like shi7e if that makes sense to anyone?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Gomez's stats and goals tally are a bit deceptive.

He's a man that is in the right place at the right time, but does not necesarily have the best of games. I remember he scored a hat-trick 1 game, but he played like shi7e if that makes sense to anyone?

That's what poachers do. Pippo Inzaghi is the master of it, or was anyway.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Indeed. Gomez is the classic poacher. The best in the world at the moment. Like I said, the man has a gift lol. And he's only 25 I believe.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Him and Villa are completely different players anyway,Villas is a second striker while Gomez is a poacher,a good damn one but he doesnt take part in the build up and Villa's all around play maybe a bit better,Gomez is the best finisher in the world at the moment and in a far better form than Villa but if we should have signed someone instead of Villa then its Luis Suarez not Gomez nor Aguero

^^Every thing about that post and 10000^^ more for the name in bold

M

mitkoa7x

He got a serious injury against Al Ahly... whats with world class stikers getting injured against quatari teams?!

Home of Barca Fans