Mario Gomez

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Gomez is quite the striker. Easily one of the top in the world today. And his skill on the ball has improved. He is currently enjoying possibly the best form of his life.

ZeeMessi

He is in a rich vein of form and his goal ratio is pretty close or more than 1 per game I think this season. I think he is a natural finisher and probably the best out and out striker in the world today (if we discount Messi and Ronaldo as pure strikers), ahead of Cavani, Hulk, Falcao, etc.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Actually he's right, as mediocre as Guiza is, Gomez makes Guiza and Llorente look like Iniesta on the ball.

His mixture of positioning and athleticism make him perfect for Germany, but someone with a complete inability to dribble or pass the ball would be worthless for Spain.

You guys missed Raed's point yet again.

What would I do without you?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Dude scored anther 2 goals today...1st one was quite nice. Lucky though lol. 2nd was from the spot.
Surprisingly Gomez is the primary penalty taker...ahead of Robben, Ribery and Sweini. Only thing I can say is that the dude hits HARD....so even if the keeper chooses right the ball still usually finds it's way in the net lol.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Gomez has his weaknesses (mainly touch and passing) but also his strengths (pace and raw physical power). But his finishing is the best in the world currently by quite a margin imo.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Messi and CR aren't striker's though.
As far as strikers go...Gomez is the best right now imo. Another two goals today. Dude is racking up some serious stats...I want him to break Gerd Muller's record :D

Home of Barca Fans