Mario Gotze

loozy

And that changes what exactly ? Götze is still their compliant pawn, he's still in for the money alone, he's still a traitor. And again, he hasn't even talked to his club about Bayerns' offer. Watzke has this info through the media, as everyone else. And all that, considering his background. Funny, ain't it ?

Eh, his advisor and Götze approached Watzke and the club about the transfer; it is just that Bayern has not yet approached Watzke or the club (same thing with Watzke did with Gladbach, btw, when they stole Reus off them).

I don't like Götze but I doubt that even he is such a massive cunt to publicize such a sensitive matter the day before one of the biggest matches of his career.

DennyCrane

Are you really suprised , that Bayern has gone back to their old tactic?;). And i expecteted that Götze would end @ Bayern. But not today,
Hoeßnes doesent want Bundesliga to become the spansish league. Well, he told the truth. Now they will be like the scotisch(!?) league.:worthy:

No, I'm not surprised at all. Btw. I hope that Kaiserslautern make it to the first division this year, the only place Bayern are bound to lose points, so I can whistle him on every contact on the Betze. :p But yeah, the 'fotze' thing was a bit over the top.

In other news, Dortmund requested police support for the training this afternoon, because the fans are a bit... anxious.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Terrible, terrible timing, this announcement should've waited. Smart from Pep, though. Really great first signing.

DennyCrane

Eh, his advisor and Götze approached Watzke and the club about the transfer; it is just that Bayern has not yet approached Watzke or the club (same thing with Watzke did with Gladbach, btw, when they stole Reus off them).

I don't like Götze but I doubt that even he is such a massive cunt to publicize such a sensitive matter the day before one of the biggest matches of his career.

Yep, you're right. What I mean is, that he didn't even try to negotiate with the club after he know that he was made an offer by Bayern. Knowing this, then kissing the badge after scoring, is still low.

loozy

Yep, you're right. What I mean is, that he didn't even try to negotiate with the club after he know that he was made an offer by Bayern. Knowing this, then kissing the badge after scoring, is still low.

Never said it wasn't low. It's fairly low but I honestly think that we can absolve Götze of the blame when it comes to the announcement. This is the Bayern-way, I am not surprised they did it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Dont think you can blame Gotze for leaving.

Dortmund were only too glad to take Reus from Mönchengladbach, this is no different. Except theyre on the receiving end.

Just as Dortmund was a step up for Reus, Munich is a step up for Gotze. He's a Bayern fan too isnt he?

Why wouldnt he go?

loozy

You can blame him a bit for saying how much he loves Dortmund and how the fans etc were the reason he extended his contract; then to go to the arch rivals just over a year later... Not nice.

Kerrybai

In terms of the German national team it could be a good move. Gotze as false 9 to lead Germany in 2014... still though I feel bad for Dortmund, I really like them :( Hopefully they go all out for his replacement.

Yugi

announced day before semifinal, now their morals will be fucked
also Cuntze is idiot for doing this to the club that raised him, makes this kind of real madrid-barca vibe in germany

jamrock

didn't see this one coming thought he would and stayed with durtmund for another 3/4 years before leaving germany not joining damn bayern, it reminds me of bilboa a team with great potential being taken apart we they should be building something special together.

i would bench him immediately and feed him to the fans

SwiftGuyver

Pep should sign Isco as well...

..........................................Neuer...........................................
Lahm...................Boateng.................Dante.......................Alaba
..........................Martínez.................Schweinsteiger..................
...........................................Isco.............................................
Müller...............................Mandžukić................................Götze

Badstuber, Kroos etc on the bench...

Sell Robben & Ribéry...

mixer

Sell Ribery?

tumblr_lsbgiiYKBi1r30yjlo1_500.gif

Home of Barca Fans