Mario Gotze

Antimadridista1

What a timing... Honnestly, I think that Kagawa, Gotze, Lewandowski and probably Hummels leaving this summer, Klopp will manage another team next year .
I wish that Hummels will be motivated to leave because of the departures and not to stay.

SEvolution

What a timing... Honnestly, I think that Kagawa, Gotze, Lewandowski and probably Hummels leaving this summer, Klopp will manage another team next year .
I wish that Hummels will be motivated to leave because of the departures and not to stay.

Yeah Right!

---------------------------------

524778_637151416299661_967674057_n.jpg

Official Cu*t

mixer

Kagawa is in Man United, isn't he?

PaulFCB

Banned
I think he's gonna have a hard time in the upcoming games, he could have waited at least after the game with rma, tomorrow he's going to be killed by those fans in that terrace.

Antimadridista1

Sorry, I wanted to say that the fact that all of this important players are leaving will make Klopp's choice more easy. But of course, Kagawa left last summer ;)

kollegah

source near to guardiola : "pep wanted to sign isco first, but then preferred götze because of the fact he knows the fc bayern players from national team"

seems legit

D

Don_Andrés

I wonder how many fans forums have closed their Gotze signing threads today :lol:.

Home of Barca Fans