Mario Gotze

Faceless

No more faces at night
I wonder how many Dortmund forums have banned the name "Gotze" from their vocabulary today.

It's like a slow painful death for all BvB fans now.
525207_517139011656073_1790705481_n.jpg

loozy

That's classy :lol:

Seems as though some really only just realize that football is a business and that it means squat to the majority of players when it comes to atmosphere, fans etc when a bigger club comes around ;)

DennyCrane

Mario Fotze !? A little sad today mate? Don't know you are a Dordmund supporter?

I'm not a Dortmund supporter. But Bayern has gone back to the usual scheme of weakening opponents; only a week after Hoeneß announced talks to 'help' the lesser teams for balancing the league. Götzes' consultant has this info leaked one day prior to the CL semi-final, which makes Götze a compliant pawn in these politics. That's a nice of way saying 'thank you' to the club that made him. And you're right, this pisses me off.

Faceless

No more faces at night
That's classy :lol:

Seems as though some really only just realize that football is a business and that it means squat to the majority of players when it comes to atmosphere, fans etc when a bigger club comes around ;)

That's true. I just hope he won't be like Nasri the benchwarmer.

loozy

How about Bayern publishing this to rattle Dortmund and to distract from Hoeness? Ever thought of that?

S2K1985

Chatbot
I'm not a Dortmund supporter. But Bayern has gone back to the usual scheme of weakening opponents; only a week after Hoeneß announced talks to 'help' the lesser teams for balancing the league. Götzes' consultant has this info leaked one day prior to the CL semi-final, which makes Götze a compliant pawn in these politics. That's a nice of way saying 'thank you' to the club that made him. And you're right, this pisses me off.

Are you really suprised , that Bayern has gone back to their old tactic?;). And i expecteted that Götze would end @ Bayern. But not today,
Hoeßnes doesent want Bundesliga to become the spansish league. Well, he told the truth. Now they will be like the scotisch(!?) league.:worthy:

Last edited:

DennyCrane

How about Bayern publishing this to rattle Dortmund and to distract from Hoeness? Ever thought of that?

And that changes what exactly ? Götze is still their compliant pawn, he's still in for the money alone, he's still a traitor. And again, he hasn't even talked to his club about Bayerns' offer. Watzke has this info through the media, as everyone else. And all that, considering his background. Funny, ain't it ?

Home of Barca Fans