Mario Gotze

Mr Hulot

WOW!
I am wholeheartedly disappointed in Götze. This transfer makes no sense. the competition in Bundesliga has just been killed. Dortmund lose their best player to their main rivals. Shame on him man! And shame on Pep for the lack of sportmanship (as I read that Bayern took advantage of a release clause.) A sad day for Bundesliga fans...

Mr Hulot

And the timing man, fucken Bild. I guess the man who disappointed Merkel leaked the information to escape another first page himself. Dortmund will now be slaughtered from real Madrid.

M

mitkoa7x

The fans will be against Gotze and that may unsettle the team, RM are going to rout them.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
BTW, Klopp in his pressy today pretty much implied RM & Mou were responsible for the leak...Said Bayern had no intention to leak, nor the player and his agent...Said a 3rd party meant to unsettle ahead of the tie, draw your own conclusions

F

Flavia

BTW, Klopp in his pressy today pretty much implied RM & Mou were responsible for the leak...Said Bayern had no intention to leak, nor the player and his agent...Said a 3rd party meant to unsettle ahead of the tie, draw your own conclusions
But how would they know about the deal? I don't doubt it, it's something mou would do, but someone'd have to tell him.

Meitux

i dont understand you guys...bayern paid his release clause...its not about Judas and like he wants to leave the club immediately and all that bullshit...

Mr Hulot

Mybe Klopp is trying to pull off the classic "us against the world" strategy and I think this is probably his only chance of keeping his team together...Even though a desperate Hoeness could also have leaked, given his tax evasion scandal.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
But how would they know about the deal? I don't doubt it, it's something mou would do, but someone'd have to tell him.

Supposedly Arsene Wenger knew since Arsenal pursued the player and from there, any number of ways I imagine...Plus, let's face it, RM are familiar with the German transfer market in recent years...Mou, Mendes & his posse are no doubt aware of signings before they are made public - when you live in the gutter, you are never far from finding some dirt

Like I said earlier, who stood to gain or get harmed from this sort of news being made public when the principles involved weren't involved in the leak - on the eve of the club's biggest match in their history

ceefoo

This announcement plays right in to RM's hands.

What I don't get is how a club is not allowed to sign players when the transfer window is shut, but they are permitted to leak details of a triggered release clause?

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

And only 32m for a player Matthias Sammer calls "One of the best talents that we've ever had".

It doesn't make sense that Bayern would want to weaken BVB on the eve of their CL Semi-Final and make it easier for RM. This doesn't benefit anyone. You'd think they'd rather face BVB than RM in the final?

Worst thing is BVB brought him up and gave him his football education and this is how he repays them. Sickening!:puke:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In fairness, that's the clause in Mario's contract...A fee, btw, that is the single largest in Bundesliga history for a German player

MagIX

Klopp: "Mario has not decided against his teammates or his club, Mario is the first choise player of Pep Guardiola. Consequently Mario did not want to miss this opportunity to work with this exceptional coach. I can understand him."
" I was informed about the deal one day after the Malaga match"

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Jürgen Klopp: "Götze is leaving because of me, I'm not Guardiola. I'm not 15 cm shorter and can't speak Spanish.":lol:

Home of Barca Fans