Mario Gotze

DennyCrane

Which brings me back to the issue I raised above ;) Let's wait a few years until we start hyping that match to the levels it does not yet deserve.

Nah, we should hype the crap out of it to be honest, who knows when the next opportunity to do so pops up. ;) With Bayern signing Rode from Frankfurt and Kirchhoff from Mainz now too, the next season would already be bound to be a borefest if it wasn't for Dortmund. The duel/rivalry/competition/whatever between Bayern and Dortmund is the only thing that keeps the league lively these days, so I say, savor it.

EDIT: That is, if Kaiserslautern to my surprise do not pull a 97/98 :D

Last edited:

loozy

Nah, we should hype the crap out of it to be honest, who knows when the next opportunity to do so pops up. ;) With Bayern signing Rode from Frankfurt and Kirchhoff from Mainz now too, the next season would already be bound to be a borefest if it wasn't for Dortmund. The duel/rivalry/competition/whatever between Bayern and Dortmund is the only thing that keeps the league lively these days, so I say, savor it.

It is not even that lively when they are both ahead and no chances of getting caught... I am kind of pissed off at Leverkusen that they lost against Dortmund, otherwise it might have been a different playing field ;) Rode and Kirchhoff are going to warm the bench or get loaned out me thinks :D Hahahahaha.

FCK to do like they did back then? That would be brilliant :D

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
First three banners: The pursuit of money shows how much heart a man really has, fuck off Götze.

Must be hard for the fans to deal with. Homegrown talent, arguably the brightest talent in Germany, leaves for your rivals..

I am completely with BVB on this and thinking it is a betrayal, but please, Goetze didn't go to Bayern because of "the pursuit of money". There were allegedly higher offers from Manchester United or Real Madrid, making him the highest-paid player in the world, that were turned down by him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Well said. Bundesliga is becoming so predictable, Bayern will be the perennial title winner from now on. Some Bayern fans have boasted that the CL trophy for the next several years will be theirs to lose.

loozy

Meh, according to this picture

389069_10151644402696779_108746952_n.jpg

next season's CL-winner will be from England :D

DennyCrane

It is not even that lively when they are both ahead and no chances of getting caught... I am kind of pissed off at Leverkusen that they lost against Dortmund, otherwise it might have been a different playing field ;) Rode and Kirchhoff are going to warm the bench or get loaned out me thinks :D Hahahahaha.

FCK to do like they did back then? That would be brilliant :D

Yeah, Rode and Kirchhoff will probably meet the same fate as Weiser. Or Deisler. Or Podolski. Or Schlaudraff. Or any other typical Bayern-being-asshats signing. I always wonder what tips these players over. I mean, does Hoeneß come around saying: 'Ehm, well we have a great history with young german talent signings who greatly evolved here, like äh... Deisler !'.

And the only thing missing for Kaiserslauterns' quest for world domination is Rehhagel, who seems to be kinda busy to resolve that whole Germany-Greece-Merkel-with-a-certain-moustache-dilemma.

loozy

Yeah, Rode and Kirchhoff will probably meet the same fate as Weiser. Or Deisler. Or Podolski. Or Schlaudraff. Or any other typical Bayern-being-asshats signing. I always wonder what tips these players over. I mean, does Hoeneß come around saying: 'Ehm, well we have a great history with young german talent signings who greatly evolved here, like äh... Deisler !'.

And the only thing missing for Kaiserslauterns' quest for world domination is Rehhagel, who seems to be kinda busy to resolve that whole Germany-Greece-Merkel-with-a-certain-moustache-dilemma.

No, this is the Bayern-way. I saw somewhere on this thread a post where the pattern of Bayern is shown quite nicely - buy who is strongest off their competitors. Or just sign whoever seems like a player with promise (Petersen) just to have them. I am still laughing at Mitchell Weiser, though that is also due to his unfortunate face and first name :D

:rofl1: at Rehakles :D He was honoured yesterday, though, in a chorepgraphy displayed by the Bremen-fans prior to the match against Hoppelheim :)

DennyCrane

No, this is the Bayern-way. I saw somewhere on this thread a post where the pattern of Bayern is shown quite nicely - buy who is strongest off their competitors. Or just sign whoever seems like a player with promise (Petersen) just to have them. I am still laughing at Mitchell Weiser, though that is also due to his unfortunate face and first name :D

:rofl1: at Rehakles :D He was honoured yesterday, though, in a chorepgraphy displayed by the Bremen-fans prior to the match against Hoppelheim :)

That post with that pattern was the best thing since sliced bread. I wrote it :D . Götze definintely belongs to these signings. The likes of Petersen, Weiser and now Rode and Kirchhoff should be in another list on how Bayern burned young players though. But hey, it isn't Weisers' fault that he looks like a distorted photoshop of Marek Hamsik merged with Rick Astley.

Galning

I am completely with BVB on this and thinking it is a betrayal, but please, Goetze didn't go to Bayern because of "the pursuit of money". There were allegedly higher offers from Manchester United or Real Madrid, making him the highest-paid player in the world, that were turned down by him.

It's not what I think, it's what's on the banner :lol:

Home of Barca Fans