Mario Gotze

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wonder if Pep will sell Robben and give Gotze the #10

Nah, Pep needs Robben for his 3-3-3-1 or 4-1-4-1 :pep:

2,c=0,h=554.bild.jpeg

Meitux

Pep is never going to play 3 at the back for bayern im pretty sure about i.And Contento Martinez Boateng really?Contento is a LB...how can he be a CB in those 3

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

Adidas aren't happy about Gotze wearing a Nike t shirt at the presentation; "...violation of contract, because this was an official FC Bayern Munich event."

Meitux

Adidas aren't happy about Gotze wearing a Nike t shirt at the presentation; "...violation of contract, because this was an official FC Bayern Munich event."
Thats bullshit,do they wanna create problems from nowhere?He is sponsored by Nike and either way he can wear whatever he wants to

Faceless

No more faces at night
Thats bullshit,do they wanna create problems from nowhere?He is sponsored by Nike and either way he can wear whatever he wants to

Now since he's in Bayern he can't support Nike I supposed. Did he compared himself to :messi: ? Why would he wanna do that?!

Meitux

Now since he's in Bayern he can't support Nike I supposed. Did he compared himself to :messi: ? Why would he wanna do that?!
He can be sponsored by Nike he will still wear Mercurial,but obviously not in a shirt presentation that its sponsor is Adidas.

Faceless

No more faces at night

I did some quick research Bayern's kit is made my adiddas obviously and bayern is also a minority owner by Adiddas. Cant really confirm that but makes sense that they are upset that both Gotze and another player wore Nike to the press conference
*edit*
Ah so that's what is all the fuss about.. Just the shirt? Really?

Last edited:

Meitux

I did some quick research Bayern's kit is made my adiddas obviously and bayern is also a minority owner by Adiddas. Cant really confirm that but makes sense that they are upset that both Gotze and another player wore Nike to the press conference
Yeah,it was Kirchhoff.As my post above said they can be sponsored by Nike,but they cant wear any clothes in a a shirt presentation that its sponsor is Adidas.Its nothing so serious really

Home of Barca Fans