Mario Gotze

Faceless

No more faces at night
Yeah,it was Kirchhoff.As my post above said they can be sponsored by Nike,but they cant wear any clothes in a a shirt presentation that its sponsor is Adidas

Yeah gotcha there just that it's so hard to catch up on my phone :lol:

Indignado

Found a funny article, I don't know if it's already been posted here. It's a German interview with Uli Hoeness, Bayern president, from 4 January 2012 (the online version doesn't contain the whole interview):

http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bundesliga/vereine/fc-bayern-muenchen/2012/01/04/uli-hoeness-exklusiv/40-mio-fuer-goetze-wuerden-wir-nie-machen.html

"We'd never pay 40 million for Götze"

"I like seeing him play, I judge him very positively [whatever that means]. But deriving from that we'd buy him tomorrow wouldn't be right. Where should he play in our team at the moment?"

"To be honest: I'd rather have Kroos than Özil. To me, Kroos is the better player."

About Arsenal's 40 million bid for Götze: "In Spain and England, they still pay more than here. We don't want to do the same crazy things [...] 40 million or more – we'd never do that. For world class players like Ribery or Robben, we paid much less."

A few months later they bought Javi Martínez for 40 million and this year, they bought Götze for 37m. :lol:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Funny how things change lol.
I'm still dissapointed with his move but at the same time I can't wait to see how he develops under Pep. I think he will be a huge part of Bayern's team this year

mixer

I forgot to make a ss, but the guy was tweeting that chamakh will win the next balon d'or, chamakh > ronaldo + messi and that goetze is a traitor.

and the one I posted above: "I'm half Iraqi, might play for the Iraqi national team"

barca1899

Can some1 recap what was posted?

YUxG.png

Home of Barca Fans