Mario Gotze

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I don't know why but his hands look so small to me. Like a little boy's hands.

Never noticed his brother plays football too:

39230_1291.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know why but his hands look so small to me. Like a little boy's hands.

Never noticed his brother plays football too:

39230_1291.jpg

That's Fabian Götze, his older brother who plays for Spielvereinigung Unterhaching e.V. His younger brother, Felix Götze also plays soccer, currently with the BVB U15 team.

The trio:

tumblr_lwetr50kI01r67pfio1_400.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Didn't watch the game, but heard he was so so. Since he was out for 3 months and this was the 3rd game he has played, clearly he is still trying to find his rhythem and groove.

This kid is future Ballon D'Or material if he keeps developing.

Meitux

Why are you saying it? I just said what i thought, Gotze have always impressed me when I saw him playing. He is a rare talent.
There's no point of saying that he wasn't impressing, it's so obvious. He needs much more time to be fit after not playing for like 5 months, not to mention that it's a new team with a new coach as well. So it gonna take some time to adapt..

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Not to mention he isn't the main creative talent on the team. He needs to find his spot first. I really do hope for his success though.

Die Bayern

There's no point of saying that he wasn't impressing, it's so obvious. He needs much more time to be fit after not playing for like 5 months, not to mention that it's a new team with a new coach as well. So it gonna take some time to adapt..

I was about to say this but you beat me to it. Recovering from a long term injury is one thing, but to come into a new team after it is very difficult. The style of football is also very different than the one at Dortmund so he'll definitely need time. I have no doubt that with time he will become a key player for us.

Home of Barca Fans