Mario Gotze

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
You are underestimating an injured Khedira.

tumblr_mw7gabprRA1qgyp45o6_250.gif

Paganinisrvnge

I think Messi will still be winning Ballon D'ors for years to come but he'll have new competition. Messi will retire with at least 6 Ballon D'ors. I know it.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Not every talented young player will win a Ballon D'Or. The term "German Messi" has been used so inflationarily in recent years that it doesn't really mean anything anymore.

Too bad he's a cunt.

I have never had any hard feelings for him after leaving, but personally, I would have prefered had he celebrated for his goal. He was in dozens of celebration pictures clearly showing how overjoyed he was about the whole evening aterwards anyway (some of them from the mixed zone), so I doubt he really felt bad about it. Which is completely fine, but I'd prefer if he had either celebrated or left it completely.

He's clearly moved on anyway.
tumblr_mwru8tNtqT1rbr862o1_1280.jpg

image-392916-galleryV9-jwoy.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wouldn't be surprised if he retired with 8.

IF he stays healthy and injury-free. But even with that, I can see Messi winning 2 more BDs at most since his age will catch up to him. Unless he is going to be like Ribery, the older he gets, the more he unleashes, but I serious doubt it.

I want to see what Messi will do when his goal count starts declining. Really would love to see him transitioning into a world class playmaker.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not every talented young player will win a Ballon D'Or. The term "German Messi" has been used so inflationarily in recent years that it doesn't really mean anything anymore.

Certainly. The intent of that post was to point out that it is Götze, not Khedira that is the real "German Messi". :lol: I do think Götze has the potential though to win BDs in the future; whether or not he will reach Messi's level, it remains to be seen.

F

Flavia

IF he stays healthy and injury-free. But even with that, I can see Messi winning 2 more BDs at most since his age will catch up to him. Unless he is going to be like Ribery, the older he gets, the more he unleashes, but I serious doubt it.

I want to see what Messi will do when his goal count starts declining. Really would love to see him transitioning into a world class playmaker.

Messi already is a world class playmaker.

Home of Barca Fans