Mario Gotze

Hummelsbauer

You never told how you knew he was going to score late. Anyways he scored one of his usually awesome goals. Dude was played out of position most of the tournament, and Pep is ruining him by mostly playing him as a winger in possession football for one half if the season. Still, he has just as many scorer points as Neymar this season. Football is cruel.

Fixed it for you.

Hummelsbauer

I swear, sometimes people just don't look at the circumstances of a player's form. Playing in the middle = awesome start at Bayern (yuck). Players come back from injury, Pep moves him to the wing more and more and thus brings him from the bench more and more, since he doesn't perform well as a winger in that system. It's not hard to pinpoint why he's not performing well. Pep trying to ruin one of the best players of our generation. Well, in a way he brought it upon himself. But maybe now that the overrated Kroos is a goner he gets his spot again.

LOL @ the guy who thinks Thiago is better than him.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Thiago is better than him

Different positions, different type of players. Götze in the form of the second part of the season is overpriced as shit. But in good form (later 1st half of the season for example) he is truly the German Messi (without being as good ofc [yet?]).

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Don't know if this is PhotoShopped, but pretty damn funny. :lol:

Bjq2OaBIYAAWy6S.jpg:large

It's not photoshopped... ;)

Truthist

Can someone clarify what kind of player is? I hear many calling him the German Messi but whenever I've seen him play (admittedly not a lot), he rarely dribbles and when he does try he doesn't seem to have much pace. But like I said I've not seen him play very often.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can someone clarify what kind of player is? I hear many calling him the German Messi but whenever I've seen him play (admittedly not a lot), he rarely dribbles and when he does try he doesn't seem to have much pace. But like I said I've not seen him play very often.

He dribbles and dribbles well, a very nimble player. Finishing and passing had been better, lately not so much. He is not known for his pace, that would be Reus. Thrives at the false 9 position, not so much on the wings, especially as a LW.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Basically Messi except better and with more goals in World Cup finals

Truthist

He dribbles and dribbles well, a very nimble player. Finishing and passing had been better, lately not so much. He is not known for his pace, that would be Reus. Thrives at the false 9 position, not so much on the wings, especially as a LW.
Messi is a magician with the ball at his feet and had explosive pace a few years back. So why does Gotze get called 'the German Messi' when pace isn't his forte? How would you compare him to Neymar?

Icarium

Lifestealer
This guy has a very bright future imo. Could be a future ballon d'or along with neymar.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans