Mario Gotze

R

Ryu Hayabusa

His only problem is that he cares too much about how he looks and spends to much time on facebook and twitter posting selfies and thinking of stupid lines.
He should rather spend this time training. If he had CR7's work ethic, he'd be much further in his development already.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi is a magician with the ball at his feet and had explosive pace a few years back. So why does Gotze get called 'the German Messi' when pace isn't his forte? How would you compare him to Neymar?

Well, there have been quite a few German Messi's. ;) First you have Marko Marin, along came Goetze, and next in line you have Max Meyer. And let's not forget Khedira. :lol:

To me Neymar has more flair, gets overly/unnecessarily complicated at times while Goetze is quieter, simpler and gets the job done with one lethal shot. Both have great potential. Goetze is billed the "German player of the century" with very high expectations to meet. I was more impressed with the BVB Goetze than the Bayern Goetze given my bias, but honestly his first season with Bayern wasn't too bad. The first half was very good, the second half was meh, which I suspect had a lot to do with him playing out of position. We shall see.

My two fens.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
His only problem is that he cares too much about how he looks and spends to much time on facebook and twitter posting selfies and thinking of stupid lines.
He should rather spend this time training. If he had CR7's work ethic, he'd be much further in his development already.

Ryu, in his defense, who cares about what players do with their spare time? It is not like he is taking selfies, fixing his hair and eating ice cream instead of attending training sessions. :lol:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu, in his defense, who cares about what players do with their spare time? It is not like he is taking selfies, fixing his hair and eating ice cream instead of attending training sessions. :lol:

Well, he could come early to training and leave late, while also doing some stuff at home. CR7 was/is basically like that. Lewandowski too.

Home of Barca Fans