Mario Gotze

FC B

Seem to have stalled after joining Bayern.

Lewandowski seems in the same situation though it is too early to call.
I think it is all about tactical changes from what they were playing at BVB and at Bayern they've got much less space to do their magic.

M

Messi4life

Götzes "answer" when a interviewer asked him if the German team is in a small crisis at the moment-.

Edit: Reporter was fishing for a reaction but Götze gave it to him. Even though warranted, I didn't like that Götze reacted condescendingly. He could have been the bigger man and responded in a different manner. This video makes neither of them look good imo.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Götzes "answer" when a interviewer asked him if the German team is in a small crisis at the moment-.

Edit: Reporter was fishing for a reaction but Götze gave it to him. Even though warranted, I didn't like that Götze reacted condescendingly. He could have been the bigger man and responded in a different manner. This video makes neither of them look good imo.

No comment on how Goetze reacted, but that was some stupid question the reporter asked. One (insignificant) loss and the World Champions are in a crisis?

xavi_the_Boss

Of course someone would ask that after they lost.Didn´t play well against scotland either.
Lucky that they aren´t in our Group tbh.:coffee:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He didnt need to confirm it, everyone knew he was a cunt before this.

I am not really a fan of his, but what makes Goetze a cunt?

I hated him for ditching BVB for Bayern, but I see no reason why he is a cunt, personality wise.

Home of Barca Fans