Mario Gotze

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You can just tell. I'm talking in general btw.

He is a bit narcissistic (not really the right word) in terms of caring about his looks and etc., and he tries to maintain some sort of a hipster image, aka German Bieber. But he has not shown any signs of being a cunt on and off the field.

Thomas Mueller on the other hand can be viewed as a cunt by many.

Yannik

When is he gonna win the Ballon d´Or?
Back then many said he is better then Neymar,Hazard and Isco.

well back then he WAS actually better then Neymar and Hazard.
And Isco wasnt actually part of the comparisons.
But Götze doesnt look like improving a lot lately. Unlike Hazard or Neymar he cant decide a match on his own. Still a damn good player though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
well back then he WAS actually better then Neymar and Hazard.
And Isco wasnt actually part of the comparisons.
But Götze doesnt look like improving a lot lately. Unlike Hazard or Neymar he cant decide a match on his own. Still a damn good player though.

Isco was part of the comparison when he was the star player for Malaga a couple seasons ago and won the Golden Boy award. Gotze shot himself in the foot by moving to a team where the focus isn't on honing him to become a star, but rather to make him a cog in a machine.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
When is he gonna win the Ballon d´Or?
Back then many said he is better then Neymar,Hazard and Isco.

1324886026990.jpg

:troll:

red dragon2

Goetze has only developed his goalscoring at bayern, he is still an excellent player, but when I saw him play at 18 I thought by 22 he would be a ballon d'or contender. At bayern he defers too much to others, he has lost his bravery where he would beat 2-3 players. You still see his great talent sometimes, where even with teamates like robben and ribery he is still maybe the most comfortable with the ball in tight spaces and playing 1-2s.
He is having a good season, but he now needs to make the step forward to be a truly great player his talent can allow him to be. still the most naturally gifted player germany has produced in a generation but needs to grow some balls and be the man in europe's best team. he is capable of it.

Home of Barca Fans