Mario Gotze

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
SZ reports that Ancelotti called Goetze and told them if he wanted more playing time he suggested that Goetze move to another club.

Yannik

well seems like not picking Götze is not only a Guardiola type of thing. He should really move to Juventus or so, for the sake of his own developement

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why to Juventus? They are not that weaker than Bayern, if at all. Bavarians only beaten them thanx to refereeing.

khaled_a_d

Why to Juventus? They are not that weaker than Bayern, if at all. Bavarians only beaten them thanx to refereeing.

Their depth is less & it seem Allegri really wants a no 10 in the team as main addition to the midfield .so some would say Gotze might have better chance there

CuleLife4Life

I'd say his downfall has been sad but he has never even hit his peak to say such a thing. What a bust going from BVB to Bayern's bench.

At least he has the World Cup goal to hold on too if he turns out to be a flop.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Poor guy just broke his ribs, out of tomorrow's DFB Pokal final but apparently will still make it to the Euro.

In other news, even Loew said Goetze should transfer out of Bayern for his own sake.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Poor guy just broke his ribs, out of tomorrow's DFB Pokal final but apparently will still make it to the Euro.

In other news, even Loew said Goetze should transfer out of Bayern for his own sake.

This guy just can't catch a break. If for example Isco and/or James leave the club I'd like Gotze to join. He should be under 30 M and he is barely getting playtime at Bayern anyways. I think Zidane could get something out of him.

Nucky

Better to stay at Bayern then Liverpool who probably won't play in CL for many years.. Not with this useless lineup..

Trickykid

This guy just can't catch a break. If for example Isco and/or James leave the club I'd like Gotze to join. He should be under 30 M and he is barely getting playtime at Bayern anyways. I think Zidane could get something out of him.

How do you figure that? I mean, he's of the same mold as both Isco and especially James, both of which Zidane doesn't seem to rate a whole lot and basically doesn't suit his system. It wouldn't make much sense to remove a player because of his style just to replace him with something similar.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
How do you figure that? I mean, he's of the same mold as both Isco and especially James, both of which Zidane doesn't seem to rate a whole lot and basically doesn't suit his system. It wouldn't make much sense to remove a player because of his style just to replace him with something similar.

Because he's a cheaper alternative and he might actually make it.

Trickykid

Because he's a cheaper alternative and he might actually make it.

Cheaper alternative to a position Zidane doesn't utilize.

AFAIK you guys like to play direct, fast goal scoring wingers. You can't apply many of those virtues to the wing game Götze brings. And in midfield? Götze plays a old fashioned 10, which again doesn't feature in Zidane's tactics.

I don't buy it.

Home of Barca Fans