Marquinhos

BarçaBarça

I would prefer him to Laporte, but he would be a much more difficult deal to land. I will try not to follow the constant rumours about us chasing him, and get too exited. We are talking about PSG, and no matter what the player says about being unhappy there (a player who by the way have renewed like 3 times or something) I want to see a deal with PSG before I believe it.

Butaan4barca

if PSG don't let the unhappy players go, it won't take long to all players signing for them to realize that its difficult to get out of there even if you are a bench player. So that reputation is something the nasser wouldn't want in future.

and lol at joke of the day, swap of neymar and marquinhos. Like Nasser runs a club and barcelona is a fruit shop in the local street.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Whenever I've seen this player recently he's been shockingly bad .
Surely we are not looking at him !!
He's not even played at CB plus he's inept at best .
Sounds like another money laundering exercise

Jair Ventura

Sounds like you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

BarçaBarça

if PSG don't let the unhappy players go, it won't take long to all players signing for them to realize that its difficult to get out of there even if you are a bench player. So that reputation is something the nasser wouldn't want in future.

and lol at joke of the day, swap of neymar and marquinhos. Like Nasser runs a club and barcelona is a fruit shop in the local street.

But does he really care about that? I have the impression that he would just say: "You are unhappy? How about I double your wages then, and you stay at least two more years?". They are the best paid team in the world, but nowhere near the best team, and Marquinhos knew he signed with such a club (a club stupid enough to pay 50~60 m.€ for Luiz, that is).

I checked and Marquinhos extended in March 2015 - long after Luiz signed. He shouldn't have done that if he wanted to go (previously I said he extended 3 times, but that was Verratti, sorry).

Acer

T.Silva is the best in the world. No doubt. Give me the name of the defender who has not got turned by D.Costa in this action ?

Marquinhos is good, but not at all at this level. Maybe in 4 or 5 years.

The combo Luiz/T.Silva is better than T.Silva/Marquinhos. I don't know why but it's the fact.
no Marquinhos is aready much better than Luiz. I can't name even a lot of great defenders better than Marcos. Compared to other young defenders he's another level, yee even Varane. Varane is quick, athletic, but his ability to read the game is below Marquinhos.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

But does he really care about that? I have the impression that he would just say: "You are unhappy? How about I double your wages then, and you stay at least two more years?". They are the best paid team in the world, but nowhere near the best team, and Marquinhos knew he signed with such a club (a club stupid enough to pay 50~60 m.€ for Luiz, that is).

I checked and Marquinhos extended in March 2015 - long after Luiz signed. He shouldn't have done that if he wanted to go (previously I said he extended 3 times, but that was Verratti, sorry).

Please read this. More intelligent post here, and good comprehension of Nasser philosophy.

no Marquinhos is aready much better than Luiz. I can't name even a lot of great defenders better than Marcos. Compared to other young defenders he's another level, yee even Varane. Varane is quick, athletic, but his ability to read the game is below Marquinhos.

Your opinion is based on the last year match in Parc des Princes, when Marqui was fantastic.

Marqui is very good, better than Luiz, but the pair Luiz and T.Silva is more complementary. That's it, and this is why L.Blanc prefers Luiz/T.Silva.

anguy

Yes, he's the same level as Bartra IMO. So why are we looking to get rid of Bartra and buying 60 mil Marquinhos?

Home of Barca Fans