Marquinhos

anguy

After 4 years without improvement people are still on the "Bartra is a world class talent" bandwagon.

I guess you are really going to be surprised when he goes to City for peanuts and we will offer 50 mil. for him in two years. People don't understand how important for CB is to have a lot of playing time and stability. IMO the biggest problem is that Lucho has become a really risk averse coach since he was nearly fired 1 year ago and prefers experienced players way too much.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I guess you are really going to be surprised when he goes to City for peanuts and we will offer 50 mil. for him in two years. People don't understand how important for CB is to have a lot of playing time and stability. IMO the biggest problem is that Lucho has become a really risk averse coach since he was nearly fired 1 year ago and prefers experienced players way too much.

Well, that's Zubi's prophecy fullfilled. It's happening, nothing we can do about it :zubi:

Messi983

I don't agree. He knows he'll only be here for 2 or 3 more seasons and wants to win as much as possible until Messi is still at his best. He doesn't really care what will be after he left. But I don't think we are really in that bad position. We have good young players we can build around in 3 or 4 years if/when new coach comes.

About Bartra. I don't think Pep really rates him much. Of course he'd maybe take him for 12M€ but I doubt he'll ever become unquestionable starter in City if they buy him. I always liked Bartra and rooted for him to be successful here but at 25 he is what he is, there is not much improvement left. And to be honest I think moving to City would be a bad career move for him. That's if he wants to play. If he's happy to stay on the bench and get good money, then he can go there.

Acer

Barca should buy him (especially in this moment of disappointment). A completely different level than the other young CB

Home of Barca Fans