Marquinhos

Joe598

I see it's time for a new contract so he can "feed his family".

XD :worthy: love that!

No but seriously I think we'll only sign him if Masch leaves this summer, or next season when he leaves. Until then, he'll be our 3rd/4th choice CB with Mathieu

Joe598

Umtiti is better than Marquinhos, but more importantly, he is available.

Edit: I had a look at the same stats from Squawka that were used here, and Umtiti absolutely demolishes all of these players.

Well defo be signing him this summer. I can feel it in my bones...

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Le10Sport says Manchester United have sent a €65m bid to sign Marquinhos, and would be willing to offer more,if necessary. Damn...</p>— Sán (@Zizouology) <a href="https://twitter.com/Zizouology/status/738660132893036544">3. Juni 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anyways, not giving Le10Sport much attention. Not a reliable source, and it's better to trust what UOL Esporte in Brazil had reported.</p>— Sán (@Zizouology) <a href="https://twitter.com/Zizouology/status/738660954829774848">3. Juni 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If PSG refuses to sell him the personal deal is useless, just like Masch's rumored personal deal with Juventus, right?

serghei

It's horrible to buy from PSG when they hold all the cards. Players who say they want to leave PSG yet they still extent their contract with them are either idiots, or they just care about money first.

Marquinhos should have been approaching his last year from his contract. In such situation, his chances of moving would've been much better. But, the money made him renew his contract even though he wasn't playing.

zanela

We won't be making any high profile signings (marcos, pogbas etc). Save your time in doing something constructive.

khaled_a_d

all sources saying we are close in singing Marquinhos... is this real life?

There is nothing concrete from any of it,mostly recycled rumors about the club and player mutual interest and personal agreement etc
If we don't have a deal with Marquinhos,we aren't even remotely close to sign him.
Oh,and Robert has denied that we made any approach for him yesterday

Lutece FC

all sources saying we are close in singing Marquinhos... is this real life?

LOL. Keep dreamin'. If Marquinhos is close to sign to Barca, it means Neymar is close to sign to Paris. He has a solid contract until 2019 with Paris. Paris don't need money. And for the last previous months, he played as a regular starter ahead David Luiz.

Home of Barca Fans