Marquinhos

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Barcelona will next week make a bid for Roma centre back Marquinhos. His agent will travel to Barcelona soon. Alexis could be included [sky]

Alexis-Marcos swap? nice idea :pep: just get him no matter what ffs

Is "sky" reliable?
Yes Sky are usually reliable. If you're asking about Sky in UK that is.

XaviMessiGirl

That's probably Sky Italia, or at least I read that news on there yesterday. Which is one of the most reliable Italian media, so all the same.

XaviMessiGirl

I'm bored tonight so :D

marquinhosbarca.png

Didn't come out as good as the De Rossi one I made but I'm just using Paint :p

Messi10

Roma are having a laugh? They want £35-40million for him. Just sell him at a sensible price
£20-25 should do it

mixer

Calenda (agent Marquinhos): "It's normal clubs are interested but the boy has a four-year contract, so the speculation is useless." [rs]

Shegzy

I don't know why we are not contacting psg about a adriano-sakho straight swap cos it seems we are going to overpay for all the cb's we have been linked with and this will be a good deal for both of us because sakho will leave if they get a new cb and they will get one and he will force his way out (one year remaining on contract)and psg will get a leftack they needed in adriano

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't know why we are not contacting psg about a adriano-sakho straight swap cos it seems we are going to overpay for all the cb's we have been linked with and this will be a good deal for both of us because sakho will leave if they get a new cb and they will get one and he will force his way out (one year remaining on contract)and psg will get a leftack they needed in adriano

No one would really make that trade. Adriano is made of glass while PSG still have value for Sakho. Besides, Sakho has major attitude problems.

Shegzy

Psg don't have value for sakho because if they have they would not be looking for another cb when sakho has told them get another cb,i leave and also his price will not be high because of having 1 year left on contract and as a result can leave for free next year

Newcomer

Psg don't have value for sakho because if they have they would not be looking for another cb when sakho has told them get another cb,i leave and also his price will not be high because of having 1 year left on contract and as a result can leave for free next year

Contrary to TS case, Sakho has his future in hands. Only one year-contract left and he was willing to leave previous summer when we hire TS, however Leo explained him he was lucky to be part to such a group and he wasn't allowed to go anywhere. Now, he stated that he'll think about renewal after holidays and he'll stay if he feels that owners really show him they want him. Translate, better contract and more playing time. The fact is he was prefered Alex previous season but with the several injuries in that department, he was still the cb who played the more. Later rumours said that we are pushing for David Luiz but also that Leonardo could prefer Marquinhos and is working on it. So i think Sakho will be ok to leave. PSG, however, need him cuz he is symbol for our CFA team that tey can reach the first team, he is french, and he love Paris.

mixer

Barcelona are still interested in Roma centre back Marquinhos (19), but the Italian club don't want players to be included in the deal [sky]

Home of Barca Fans