Marquinhos

e9x2.jpg

#LetMarquinhosComeHome!

Butaan4barca

Yes Sky are usually reliable. If you're asking about Sky in UK that is.

the club, coach and the player himself has said several times, he(alexis) is here for the next season. And only a fool will sell him given the possibility of having him in the front three.

Last edited:

Newcomer

I'm not so sure about this but seems like PSG is interested in Marquinhos. Leonardo was in Italy negotiating Cavani and Hernanes and rumours say that he is looking for De Rossi and Marquinhos.

Newcomer

Saint-Etienne claimed that since they sold Aubameyang, nobody will leave now. But if you do a good offer, i think they'll think about it. Anyways, you'll have to pay more than his value since they don't need money after the striker transfer and Zouma, while good, is not te same quality.
It have to be checked but apparently Marquinhos does have a portuguese passport, so it might change some things.

Ghost

32? :facepalm:

He is really not that good, and its not 100% guaranteed that he will ever be.

Oh well..

Don't believe all 'news." Remember, some rumors were saying Barca had paid 120 millions for neymar while others were lying telling us of how it was only 30? The funny thing is that most people here actually believed it would be 30 and got mad when i suggested it was 60 as sport and mundo deportivo had said it. :VdB:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Sky Italia is normally a reliable source of news though.

I'm geeked about the news if true.

Marquinhos >>>> Varane

I

instinct

Damn, we are seriously unlucky or stupid in making good transfers. Tottenham got Vertonghen for 12m last year and Real got Varane for 10m. We will get Marquinhos for 32m. :zubi:

Home of Barca Fans