Marquinhos

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Damn, we are seriously unlucky or stupid in making good transfers. Tottenham got Vertonghen for 12m last year and Real got Varane for 10m. We will get Marquinhos for 32m. :zubi:

We will probably end up paying 40m for him. That's what Roma want and they know that we will pay it, because we are desperate for a CB.

Butaan4barca

Damn, we are seriously unlucky or stupid in making good transfers. Tottenham got Vertonghen for 12m last year and Real got Varane for 10m. We will get Marquinhos for 32m. :zubi:

thats the advantage that good scouts give you. Spot talent before other know it and get the required actions quickly

Tomchin

Agencia ‏@AgenciaNews 26m
Exclusiva AgenciaNews: Roberto Calenda,agente de Marquinhos se ha reunido en la tarde de este sabado con Andoni Zubizarreta

raskolnikov

thats the advantage that good scouts give you. Spot talent before other know it and get the required actions quickly
Frank de boer basically offered vertonghen to us, talented cb/dmf/lb, only 12 min but the club underrated him, I remember reading a lot of members wating him to come.
Barca board is just stupid with transfers.

Richard.H

We will probably end up paying 40m for him. That's what Roma want and they know that we will pay it, because we are desperate for a CB.

Hahahaha are you kidding me? 40 mill for a CB that only really had one good season with Roma?

What's next, paying 120 mill for Thiago Silva?

Shegzy

It is 32 million euros (25 million pound) and that leaves us with 17 million pounds,we should spend 10m on zouma and loan him back with bartra,so next season we can sell mascherano and adriano and bring back bartra and zouma(beast) to replace them

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Yeah! We should instead pay 45 million for a player who'll only produce one season at his best before starting to decline!

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Marquinhos is a solid buy.

As for Neymar, he has the potential to be the absolute player in the world someday.

It'll be a great summer for us. We have to stop buying old players like Villa who last a year or 2 and then aren't worth anything when we are forced to get rid of our players.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think next season will be his last as the best CB in the world, he'll still be in the top ten for, oh, I don't know, two more seasons, but after that...

Marquinhos, meanwhile, is already producing similar stats and is only 19. He could potentially be one of the world's top center backs for the next ten years. It's a risk, but in my eyes a smaller one than Thiago Silva.

It'll be a great summer for us. We have to stop buying old players like Villa who last a year or 2 and then aren't worth anything when we are forced to get rid of our players.

this x a million :worthy:

Tomchin

Hmmmm, seems like someone edited his Wikipage (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcos_Aoás_Corrêa)

Marcos Aoás Corrêa (born 14 May 1994), commonly known as Marquinhos, is a Brazilian footballer currently playing as a center back for FC Barcelona in the spanish La Liga. Not to be confused with Marco Antonio de Mattos Filho who is commonly known as Marquino who plays for Serie A outfit Roma.

Home of Barca Fans