Marquinhos

Tomchin

Apparently Sky Italia was wrong, and he did join Roma's training camp. Do Sky Italia ever report something right?

XaviMessiGirl

Apparently Sky Italia was wrong, and he did join Roma's training camp. Do Sky Italia ever report something right?

They're one of the most reliable Italian sources tbh, just because they get something wrong (which they correct) doesn't mean they never get anything right. All media are wrong sometimes.

Newcomer

Seems like the kid is going into clash with his club to be transfered. I hope it's not true, i dislike this kind of attitude.
When you sign a contract you have to respect it unless everybody agreed for a transfert.

R

rafamarquez4

Aye! I'm new... but this kid has a good future. Barca needs hector Moreno tbh

Tomchin

BREAKING - Marquinhos has agreed terms with PSG. Fee agreed between both clubs is €35M, done deal according to the reliable Estadão.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
BREAKING - Marquinhos has agreed terms with PSG. Fee agreed between both clubs is €35M, done deal according to the reliable Estadão.

I have to say that I'm happy that we didn't try paying that much. I thought 20m was much.

That's a great deal for Roma, Marquinhos is now one of the most expensive defenders of all time.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
They're one of the most reliable Italian sources tbh, just because they get something wrong (which they correct) doesn't mean they never get anything right. All media are wrong sometimes.

I am so very sorry.....but TRUST ME. Sky Italia are one of the LEAST reliable sources around.

Home of Barca Fans