Marquinhos

XaviMessiGirl

People act as if you would watch Roma just to see Marquinhos. Seeing him is just something that happened along the way. I guess you cant be sure if Totti is a legend or not because Rome is now some obscure part of Russia and who could have possibly seen him playing on television. The fact is they aren't in Brazil or Argentina anymore therefore its easier to have an opinion about someone like Lamela or Marquinhos. These arguments would make much more sense if this thread was growing when he was at Corinthians.

We are calling out someone who a month ago said he hadn't seen him before & is now acting like he knows everything about him. I have no doubt that some people here actually might have watched him regularly.

Also nothing wrong with not having watched him of course, there are plenty of players I've never seen before, it is just a tad annoying when people act like they know stuff when they don't.

Gaudi

Tin Jedvaj from Dinamo signed for Roma, media in Croatia speculating that this means Marqinhos to Barca

Meitux

Yeah also its been said that Marquinhos will go to PSG and Thiago Silva to come.Dont believe anything about that,its a really confused situation...After all Marquinhos has portuguese passport so both of them could end up being in PSG :p

Last edited:

Newcomer

Yeah also its been said that Marquinhos will go to PSG and Thiago Silva to come.Dont believe anything about that,its a really confused situation...After all Marquinhos has portuguese passport so both of them could end up being in PSG :p

Exactly. Psg is interested in Marquinhos not to replace TS but to complement the roster.
These two cases are separated and don't forget that PSG is certainly not willing to sell Silva.

Meitux

Why's that? It seems logical to me that we'll wait as long as possible to make a bid, we'll only do that once we're sure that T. Silva 100% certainly is not available this summer.
Because there are many twists,yesterday it has been said that PSG are close in signing him

Newcomer

People working for sports newspapers shouldn't be called journalists... They can imagine whatever rumour in order to sell. Very few newspapers are reliable now and with the whole twitter thing it's getting worse.
Now, i believe a rumour only if clubs officially started talks.

Home of Barca Fans