Marquinhos

XaviMessiGirl

Now reports that Sabatini has gone to Paris to negotiate to sell Marquinhos to PSG. Sabatini WAS absent from Roma kit presentation yesterday so it could make sense (either that or he was hiding from the ultras).

Imagine PSG buying Marquinhos & also keeping Silva :facepalm:

Ursegor

World Champion
PSG need to stop dicking around. We gave them Maxwell. They should return us the favour now and sell T. Silva for a cut price.

Richard.H

Where's that Transfer News Guy? Bring him back. We can read the rumours from his sources :neymar:

Which member are you talking about?

There was a member here ("Ryan" I think was his name) who used to predict a lot of transfers. He had connections with a lot of journalists and he told us about the Villa deal and the Zlatan deal a week before they were announced.

I wish he was still around since this is looking to be our most important transfer window in the last few years :(

XaviMessiGirl

Which member are you talking about?

There was a member here ("Ryan" I think was his name) who used to predict a lot of transfers. He had connections with a lot of journalists and he told us about the Villa deal and the Zlatan deal a week before they were announced.

I wish he was still around since this is looking to be our most important transfer window in the last few years :(

Ryan was posting in the Pep thread earlier actually :) But no, not who we are talking about.

Tomchin

Roma defender Marquinhos won't join his club's training camp. Transfer could be near. PSG main option, Barcelona also interested. [gds sky]

BarcaGirl

Now reports that Sabatini has gone to Paris to negotiate to sell Marquinhos to PSG. Sabatini WAS absent from Roma kit presentation yesterday so it could make sense (either that or he was hiding from the ultras).

Imagine PSG buying Marquinhos & also keeping Silva :facepalm:

worst case scenario :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans