Marquinhos

JamDav1982

I dont need to watch him,I just know that he didnt play so much to be good CB and generally i dont think he is good enough for here

Ok you didnt watch him but you know anyway.

For what it is worth he was along with Banega and Soldado the best player in the team towards the end of the season.

Meitux

Ok you didnt watch him but you know anyway.

For what it is worth he was along with Banega and Soldado the best player in the team towards the end of the season.
I just dont like him thats all and as i said he is not in Barcelona's class.But i thought he renewed with Valencia

Meitux

Doesn't have to be them. Other 'under the radar' players could very well become WC like Dante, Kompany, etc.
Kompany yes,I like him very much.Big and strong with a leader spirit..I think we can afford him but they will ask for too many

I

instinct

Kompany yes,I like him very much.Big and strong with a leader spirit..I think we can afford him but they will ask for too many

I think he renewed and said that he doesn't want to leave? He is captain there and earns much money. I would take him in a heartbeat though.

Shegzy

I dont need to watch him too much,I just know that he didnt play so much to be good CB and generally i dont think he is good enough for here

atleast mathieu is an improvement on adriano and i won't mind if we sold adriano and replaced him with mathieu.

Meitux

I never said he won't sign a cb, I said there won't be a major signing.
It doesnt have to big name.We need a world class CB right now..but as it seems we are left only with promising players as options which it has its risks but it can also be a very good signing

Last edited:

JamDav1982

According to transfermarkt.de, Sakho only has one year left on his contract, which would make him relatively cheap. He´s not been very impressive the last few years though from what I´ve heard.

Hes been horrendous almost every time I have seen him these past couple of seasons.

xxxxxx

It doesnt have to big name.We need a world class CB right now..but as it seems we are left only with promising players as options which it has its risks but it can also be a very good signing

I think Barcelona need a world class centre-back. They can't go through the season with signing someone like Rami for instance; I'm sure Rami would be a decent signing, but he wouldn't fix the problems that appear in the defence.

Home of Barca Fans