Marquinhos

jamrock

i think we will end up with some mediocre defender like anger, not that i think we should have spent crazy money.on this guy

JamDav1982

40m for Marquinhos is too much for Barcelona.

What the team need is a leader/pure defender type now.

Good player from what little I have seen of him but not that fussed at not getting him if it is 40m

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
L'Equipe is very reliable and it seems to be a done deal. I really would've wanted him but 40m is not worth it, despite him being a star prospect. Why is it that Barcelona always go after the expensive big name instead of cheaper and more available alternatives?

F

Flavia

40m for Marquinhos is too much for Barcelona.

What the team need is a leader/pure defender type now.

Good player from what little I have seen of him but not that fussed at not getting him if it is 40m

40m is too much. He's too young and haven't done anything to justify that price tag yet. But psg have money to spend like that. 65m for Cavani, 40m for Marquinhos...

Meitux

tumblr_inline_mpmjsaOMkH1qz4rgp.gif
I wonder the same....another option lost, now we can buy Agger or Rami pff...

yeswecan

L'Equipe is very reliable and it seems to be a done deal. I really would've wanted him but 40m is not worth it, despite him being a star prospect. Why is it that Barcelona always go after the expensive big name instead of cheaper and more available alternatives?

like whom?? Adel Rami and Mathieu aren't exactly the solution to our defensive problems.

JamDav1982

like whom?? Adel Rami and Mathieu aren't exactly the solution to our defensive problems.

Mathieu I think would actually be a good signing. Not the answer but a good signing.

He was great for Valencia at CB last season and comfortable out wide in the areas the Barcelona full backs leave exposed.

Meitux

Mathieu I think would actually be a good signing. Not the answer but a good signing.

He was great for Valencia at CB last season and comfortable out wide in the areas the Barcelona full backs leave exposed.
Yeah sure..he played a few games at CB and suddenly he is an option for a team like Barcelona?Our problem is bigger for getting someone like him

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Yeah sure..he played a few games at CB and suddenly he is an option for a team like Barcelona?Our problem is bigger for getting someone like him

He would improve the squad and he was very good at CB and comfortable on the ball.

Did you watch him much?

Meitux

He would improve the squad and he was very good at CB and comfortable on the ball.

Did you watch him much?
I dont need to watch him too much,I just know that he didnt play so much to be good CB and generally i dont think he is good enough for here

Doobs

The Messiah
Okay guys it's fake. L'euipe or Marca's 'transfer expert' claimed that and they posted it as a done deal. Still hope.

Home of Barca Fans