Marquinhos

Meitux

I think Barcelona need a world class centre-back. They can't go through the season with signing someone like Rami for instance; I'm sure Rami would be a decent signing, but he wouldn't fix the problems that appear in the defence.
Ofcourse we need world class CB thats something that is already understandable.But with the limited options we have who exactly world class can we bring?

xxxxxx

Ofcourse we need world class CB thats something that is already understandable.But with the limited options we have who exactly world class can we bring?

I know we need a centre-back, but I would rather we didn't waste money on players who won't improve us.

Shegzy

We can get both nkoulou and kourt zouma for at most 30m and in the french league there many potential world class that we can get for peanut but it seems we never scout the french league since it is not as popular as the english league and if we want to sign goalkeepers we should look at the german league.madrid got varane for 10m,sevilla got kondogbia 4m,dortmund got aubameyang second highest goalscorer in the league for 13m.i think the french league is full of bargains and the price of their player is not inflated.

Galning

35 million for a player who's had one good season. GG football.

2m51pg9.gif

XaviMessiGirl

Is "RMC Sport" reliable? I don't know much of anything about the French press. I think they're the ones who are saying it's done for 32 + 3, that's who Sky Italia just quoted anyway.

Oil money ruins football.

khaled_a_d

So unfair. p
PSG has unlimited monies.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

18 teams in Liga would say same thing about Barca and RM

Is "RMC Sport" reliable? I don't know much of anything about the French press. I think they're the ones who are saying it's done for 32 + 3, that's who Sky Italia just quoted anyway.

Oil money ruins football.

Aren't they sponsoring us? and let's be honest here ,there is increase in quality teams thanks to oil money

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Inigo Martinez would probably be a safe bet anyway... Even if the Basque doesn't have the potential of Marquinhos he'd at least be a decent enough rotation option for us. So, come on Zubi the idiot

Home of Barca Fans