Marquinhos

XaviMessiGirl

and let's be honest here ,there is increase in quality teams thanks to oil money

Sure it brings in a few new quality teams but at what cost to the rest of football? No one else can compete with their bottomless pits of money, players are getting greedier, success is being bought rather than achieved through hard work.

khaled_a_d

Sure it brings in a few new quality teams but at what cost to the rest of football? No one else can compete with their bottomless pits of money, players are getting greedier, success is being bought rather than achieved through hard work.

It took Chelsea 9 years to win first CL ,Man City won 1 League in 5 years ,that isn't a bought success and teams are always capable of winning through hard work ,look at Dortmund for example
Also players are always greedier

Alik

It took Chelsea 9 years to win first CL ,Man City won 1 League in 5 years ,that isn't a bought success and teams are always capable of winning through hard work ,look at Dortmund for example
Also players are always greedier

PSG won the league in their first season though.

El Barcelona

Inigo Martinez would probably be a safe bet anyway... Even if the Basque doesn't have the potential of Marquinhos he'd at least be a decent enough rotation option for us. So, come on Zubi the idiot

I don't think dat we need a defender for rotation.

Co0ter

I don't think dat we need a defender for rotation.

Yea we don't need a rotation CB, we need someone (young or old) that we think can step up to the plate and be one of our starters.

The transfer of Marquinhos, if true, honestly depresses me. Not because we didn't get him, but because he is signing for an overpriced fee within days of PSG already paying 65 million for Cavani...it's just pathetic. Why aren't there LEGIT rules prohibiting this kind of spending...it's also sad that a young player with his whole career infront of him will turn down Barcelona, a team which pays well and has history, to play for some oil club.

Jadentheman

The truth is most footballers are in it for money and to maximize their profits. Not too bad considering most come from humble backgrounds. Although I love Neymar for choosing us as a club and not defaulting to these billionaire owned club. Seriously this is the beginning of giving billionaires direct control over the sport.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tomchin

The transfer of Marquinhos, if true, honestly depresses me. Not because we didn't get him, but because he is signing for an overpriced fee within days of PSG already paying 65 million for Cavani...it's just pathetic. Why aren't there LEGIT rules prohibiting this kind of spending...
There are rules (FFP), just seems that in France Platini is gladly making an exception.

Der Kaiser

The truth is most footballers are in it for money and to maximize their profits. Not too bad considering most come from humble backgrounds. Although I love Neymar for choosing us as a club and not defaulting to these billionaire owned club. Seriously this is the beginning of giving billionaires direct control over the sport.

Are you serious? He joined Barca because we gave him and his family 40m as a signing bonus. Aint got nothing to do with love for the club.

Home of Barca Fans