Marquinhos

Cule4life

The Culest
PSG sucks and has stupid buying policy

come at me Bertus

url

ryuken

We have a fetish for PSG's players? 1st we follow Silva and now the BS rises again and it is Marquinhos

USWAY

We have a fetish for PSG's players? 1st we follow Silva and now the BS rises again and it is Marquinhos

Not really, they just keep outbidding us for every CB that seems to be at the top of our list. Our interest spans before they joined PSG.

ammarfcb

ze special one
why is everyone acting like this kid is world class just cause he's linked to us and psg overspent on him.

pk, benatia, masch, bartra will do. and if we need 5th cb it will have to be a old experienced, cheap one.

Galning

why is everyone acting like this kid is world class just cause he's linked to us and psg overspent on him.

pk, benatia, masch, bartra will do. and if we need 5th cb it will have to be a old experienced, cheap one.

Because according to BarcaForum every player who's decent and plays for another club is amazing while every Barça player is meh most of the time.

Tomchin

Haven't really followed Marquinhos this season, but I remember there was a time just before the winter-break where Thiago Silva got injured and Marquinhos was brilliant during his absence, and scoring headers for fun (also in the CL I think?)

Tomchin

But Masch seems on his way out. And if we're selling Alves too, then it would be great to have Marquinhos who can cover for CB and RB.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So the Globo story is true, but according to them the transfer fee will be around 40m lmao.

That would pathetic to say the least!

Home of Barca Fans