Marquinhos

Pepe Silvia

Watched some Marq vids and I am skeptical to say the least. His anticipation and aggression are great, but his youth (has he hit puberty yet?) and underwhelming size have me worried.

Howes

As great as he was when he played for Roma, are we really spending this much on PSG 3rd choice centre back? I mean, Alex played in bigger games and in more

Meitux

As great as he was when he played for Roma, are we really spending this much on PSG 3rd choice centre back? I mean, Alex played in bigger games and in more
Yeah he wasn't trusted to the maximum way. Sometimes he did have very good performances and other times being on the bench. But it would be better than you thought since at the start of the season it was said that he wouldn't make it much into his first season..

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Marquinhos (PSG): "We will have to sit down with PSG, my agent and my family to decide what is best for me." [rac1]

It'll be a tough decision. I dunno how he's gonna compete with all of MAtS, Masip, AND Bravo :pep:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Marquinhos (PSG): "When this tournament [U21 tournament in Toulon, until 1 June] ends, we will make a decision." [md]

Home of Barca Fans