Marquinhos

Tomchin

Paris Saint-Germain ‏@psgsphera 10m View translation
Josep María Bartomeu (presidente @FCBsphera) se reunirá esta semana con Al-Khelaifi para el traspaso de Marquinhos.

Bertus, they say Bartomeu and Nasser will meet this week, any truth in that?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Josep María Bartomeu (presidente @FCBsphera) se reunirá esta semana con Al-Khelaifi para el traspaso de Marquinhos.

Hopefully Nasser tells Barto to f off and we start looking at defenders that we can actually get instead of PSG just skinning us for the fun of it

Bertus

You can stop calling me out for every rumors from spain you know.

If i have any news on that front, i promise i'll not hide it and i'll post it, so please stop :lol:. So far, there's nothing here that gives grounds to all those rumored meetings and masterplans that spanish medias keep publishing.

When you have spanish medias now saying that Leonardo will play a grand role in forcing PSG to sell Marquinhos while the dude is giving interviews in France in which he says he continues to advise nasser to not sell Marquinhos, then you have all the hints you can get: Spanish medias/twitters should write scenarios for books and movies instead of doing sport journalism.

Last edited:

Bertus

Marquinhos got interviewed in the French Football Show Téléfoot on the french TV channel TF1.

Of course, he got asked to reply on the hot topic concerning Barcelona.
"I am a PSG player"

I have a contract, so my future, it's obviously PSG that will decide about it. There's nothing official. As of today, the trend is that I will stay.

Bertus

So funny since SPORT ( http://www.foot01.com/equipe/paris/le-barca-exige-le-silence-de-marquinhos-sur-le-psg,146627 ) reported a rumor saying that Barcelona asked Marquinhos to shut up about his future because it's counter productive since they are preparing a masterplan to transfer him. They supposeldy sent marquinhos' Agent to shut him up for good.

Then right after, in real life, he gives an interview to a french media :lol: Perfect timing to prove that SPORT made up another story.

He may or may not be transferred, the mercato is long, but for sure, another proof that SPORT is horrible at making up fantasy stories :lol:

Alik

So funny since SPORT ( http://www.foot01.com/equipe/paris/le-barca-exige-le-silence-de-marquinhos-sur-le-psg,146627 ) reported a rumor saying that Barcelona asked Marquinhos to shut up about his future because it's counter productive since they are preparing a masterplan to transfer him. They supposeldy sent marquinhos' Agent to shut him up for good.

Then right after, in real life, he gives an interview to a french media :lol: Perfect timing to prove that SPORT made up another story.

He may or may not be transferred, the mercato is long, but for sure, another proof that SPORT is horrible at making up fantasy stories :lol:

They sent an assassin? :tata1:

Bertus

Guys, see the difference between two cases: Verratti and Marquinhos.

- Verratti's agent reacted already to those rumors that send verratti to RM (check verratti thread)
- Still no news from Marcos' agent.

Marcos is definitely leaving in my book. IMO Nasser is just trying to suck as much money as he can from Zubi at this point.

Bertus

Didn't you say a couple of weeks ago that Marquinhos wouldn't leave?
I did before it was not a secret anymore that Marquinhos actually wants to leave.

Since then i bet that he will be sold even if i dislike that idea. That said, i'm confident that Nasser will get big money from Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans