Marquinhos

ebieymjunior

I did before it was not a secret anymore that Marquinhos actually wants to leave.

Since then i bet that he will be sold even if i dislike that idea. That said, i'm confident that Nasser will get big money from Barcelona.

Without the sale of Alves and with rumours of other CBs and less of Marquinhos, getting him is looking less likely than before.
Seems Barcelona really doesn't want to pay that money...

Galning

I did before it was not a secret anymore that Marquinhos actually wants to leave.

Hmm.. I see.

Don't really understand why we would want a player who rejected us last year because of €$£ and now all of a sudden realises PSG isn't what he hoped it'd be.

Tomchin

Don't really understand why we would want a player who rejected us last year because of €$£ and now all of a sudden realises PSG isn't what he hoped it'd be.
Last year Barca never made a formal bid for Marquinhos. Furthermore, Marquinhos probably thought that he'd take over Alex' starting-place at CB eventually, so he must be quite pissed off that they signed Luiz now and that he'll be relegated to the bench permanently.

Bertus

According to Blanc (http://www.psgcommunity.fr/transfer...c-fait-point-complet-toutes-les-rumeurs/26432), PSG won't sell Marquinhos, but they stay interested in Alves.

Interview from him this afternoon on the french radio RMC.

- Yeah ok, Marquinhos won't leave then. It's officially dead.
- Blanc thinks that Alves is a top player, won't deny PSG is interested, but apparently Blanc doesn't link him at all to a swap with marquinhos. he's against selling marcos, so any swap deal is dead.
- He denied the rumors about Candreva, seems that some report were right when it leaked it was Lazio who proposed the player to PSG which was not interested in return.
- Hazard is a top player but he knows Chelsea doesn't want to sell him
- He said PSG will get 2 top players this summer without counting DL that is already acted.

Pack it up guys then.

F

Flavia

Good. He'd be too expensive, and for that money Benatia would be a better choice.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Musacchio/Mathieu/Laporte/Lovren it is then I guess. Or we could pay Inigo Martinez's buyout, which is like 30m if i recall correctly.

Bertus

Posting it here too for shits and giggles :lol:

More infos about Mundo Deportivo on marquinhos.

- Barcelona plans to fight with PSG during the whole summer to sign him.

- Marquinhos is still Barcelona highest priority.

- According to MD, Raúl Sanllehí met with Marquinhos and his representatives to plan things, a big masterplan to make leave PSG.

- Barcelona knows it will be a long fight but they will do it till the deadline.

- They say that what Laurent Blanc says is just a sign that PSG has difficulties to find a new CB to replace marquinhos.

- They are sure that when PSG gets one, they will negociate with Barcelona and the transfer will be easy.

- They hope Marquinhos will now bash PSG in the medias to create pressure.

- They asked Giuliano Bertolucci and Roberto Calenda to ask for Leonardo's help to pressure Nasser.

Somebody should tell them that Blanc has no reaosn to lie, and that according to him, Marquinhos never asked him to leave PSG.

They also don't read the french press where Leonardo says he's totally against selling marquinhos and that he said it twice to Nasser.

I doubted it till now, but now that both the president and coach said No and without any hesitation, I don't see this transfer happening anymore.

Barcelona will do just like they did last summer and fight for a player till the end without any Plan B.

Good luck.

F

Flavia

Barcelona plans to fight with PSG during the whole summer to sign him.
:shakeshead:

If this is true, what the heck is wrong with these people? You'd think the T.Silva saga would have taught them something.

It's still early, go chase someone else.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona plans to fight with PSG during the whole summer to sign him.
:shakeshead:

If this is true, what the heck is wrong with these people? You'd think the T.Silva saga would have taught them something.

It's still early, go chase someone else.
I hope Marcos wears a RM jersy maybe it'll make em stop

Home of Barca Fans