Marquinhos

Bertus

More news from SPORT

• - As said ealier, despite stating that they will leave aside Marquinhos' case for a few weeks, Barcelona tried with a new bid yesterday: 40M euros.
  • - Barcelona's board complained that PSG didn't even review the offer. They just got as a reply that there will be no discussion: "He's not for sale. Not transferable."
  • - They tried to contact people close to Marquinhos and gathered some new infos. (keep in mind it's SPORT, and we have no clue if all of this is true or not)
  • - Marquinhos said that he will not make any move and added that he won't do anything to join Barcelona.
  • - He doesn't want to give an opinion. He doesn't want to publically pressure.
  • - Towards this case, he deliberately decided to put himself aside.
  • - SPORT is kind of complaining that they don't understand his decision since, from the infos they supposedly got, he has no promise from Blanc that he will be a starter.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
^Well money talks. This is even worse than Thiago Silva case. I am angry but I don't know who I should be angry at.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

Yet many PSG hate tweets following those news :(

Lots of Barcelona fans just say "wtf how much do they want, they just refused 40M".

They don't seem to understand what "not for sale" means.

And so they blame PSG since they think it's a conspiracy to get 50M or above from Barcelona.

ryuken

I got so sick of this board and this idiotic obsession for Marquinhos. Later they will come out and state we try the whole summer but fail blah blah blah. God damn, the transfer ban is hanging over their head and they dont seem to give a single fuck. The defence is where we should invest and they decide to pay cheap price for OK back up and blindly chasing some1 who is not for sale.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I got so sick of this board and this idiotic obsession for Marquinhos. Later they will come out and state we try the whole summer but fail blah blah blah. God damn, the transfer ban is hanging over their head and they dont seem to give a single fuck. The defence is where we should invest and they decide to pay cheap price for OK back up and blindly chasing some1 who is not for sale.

Actually, signing the backup first puts us in a better position in negotiations because then we are not AS desperate as we were before for a centerback.

F

Flavia

My hope is that Marquinhos is being used as a decoy, and zubi actually is trying to sign someone else.

One can dream.

Home of Barca Fans