Marquinhos

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
My hope is that Marquinhos is being used as a decoy, and zubi actually is trying to sign someone else.

One can dream.

Zubi is way too stupid to do something like that...

Looks like he didn't learn from the Silva case, where he kept pushing for only one player and ended up with nothing in the end... Just imagine the desperation if august comes and we still have not signed a CB, I wonder what will be worse, signing no one or signing a crap player for which we will obviously overpay...

F

Flavia

Zubi is way too stupid to do something like that...

Looks like he didn't learn from the Silva case, where he kept pushing for only one player and ended up with nothing in the end... Just imagine the desperation if august comes and we still have not signed a CB, I wonder what will be worse, signing no one or signing a crap player for which we will obviously overpay...

I remember bartomeu or someone else from the board saying the real targets were being kept secret.
It'd be beyond dumb to make the same error, and with the same team, again.

Bertus

My hope is that Marquinhos is being used as a decoy, and zubi actually is trying to sign someone else.

One can dream.
I hope so too because if it's not i don't understand the strategy.

Do they plan to ask every week if he's for sale while harrassing the player?

Because the natural human reaction to such harrasment will be to even more say No.

Especially with a club that from the start dislikes Barcelona.

So better be a strategy to get another target or there will be laugh and cry here in september.

Bertus

Today marquinhos news from SPORT and MD.

Sport first:

• - Marquinhos transfer is complicated but will happen.
  • - PSG is just trying to gain time.
  • - SPORT finally found it, the real reason about why Marquinhos will leave. PSG is planning a francization of the team. That's why they just gain time while searching for a french CB.
  • - Once the french CB is found, the deal is done for 40M.

MD now:

• - Title of today article "Marquinhos, all alone at PSG"
  • - Marquinhos wants to join Barcelona.
  • - He doesn't feel well at PSG.
  • - MD finally found the real reason about why marquinhos will leave, that's because TS and DL hate him (they completely disregard the fact that he said they were his "friends" about a month ago.)
  • - Since Marquinhos has no friends at PSG, he feels cheated by the club, hence he wants to force his way out.
  • - Laurent Blanc is just gaining time because since TS and DL will not play the first matches of the season, he needs marquinhos for temporary work.
  • - Right at the end of the mercato, he will join barcelona. Deal is done of course.
  • - I pass on the fantasy stories about Leonardo and the wrong dates about Marquinhos timeline at Roma and PSG.

Homerscoresatouchdown_zpsc519cc11.gif

Bertus

Forgot a news.

Marquinhos will be back from Holidays on Thursday. He was allowed to have 3 more days of holidays since he participated to the Toulon cup.

He will join the group on thursday and will travel with his teammate to Stegersbach in Austria.

For more infos, check the PSG thread soon, i'm currently writing the report about PSG training and stages for new season that start today for those that were not on duties this summer.

Bertus

Are you not bored already with posting all this stuff?
Such a great participation to the thread this post is.

Dude if you dislike what i post for reasons i don't know and don't care for, there's an ignore list in which you can add me :)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Such a great participation to the thread this post is.

Dude if you dislike what i post for reasons i don't know and don't care for, there's an ignore list in which you can add me :)

I don't think he's saying he dislikes what you post. More so that it must be tedious for you to post all these sources. Especially when we all know that Marcos will stay at PSG.

Bertus

Marquinhos, who's anticipated return is planned for tomorrow before leaving for the stage in Austria wants to join Barcelona who's after him since many weeks. The brazilian player can't imagine pursuing his career in the french capitale after David Luiz arrival.

Barcelona board contacted PSG. Out of politness, PSG listened to all the Barca offers, the 30M+Alves one in particular before rejecting them all because there's no way they will let the promising youth defender leave Paris.

In front of PSG's resolution, people close to Marquinhos thought about boycotting PSG pre-season but they dropped it. Marquinhos should be present tomorrow to travel to Austria with his teammates

[Le_Parisien]

Wow, seems that Linetty might get my head before the end of this mercato :lol:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
No it doesn't. It says that his entourage thought about possibly boycotting the preseason meet up but decided against it. Which means what exactly? He thought about forcing his way out but actually thinks it is a bad idea. So we are back to square one. He wants to leave and they don't want him to. Status quo.

Bertus

No it doesn't. It says that his entourage thought about possibly boycotting the preseason meet up but decided against it. Which means what exactly? He thought about forcing his way out but actually thinks it is a bad idea. So we are back to square one. He wants to leave and they don't want him to. Status quo.
I don't see it that way at all.

Till now Marquinhos had been a good boy and didn't even asd to Blanc the right to leave thinking that PSG might consider Barcelona's offers.

But since PSG rejected them all, he's starting to move by himself to try to force his way out.

It's not because he doesn't start boycotting now that he won't next week.

Two solutions now :

- Nasser can squeeze as much as he can from Barcelona. So far he rejected 40M euros, so 45M minimum.

- Nasser can pull off a Klopp/Lewa situation. We are powerful enough to do it.

But to be honest, I don't think Nasser is a bad guy enough to block a player like that.

Now that Marquinhos seems to have officially expressed that he wants to leave to the PSG board, I expect Nasser to open negociations with Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans