Marquinhos

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Nasser is Satan, first of all. Secondly, it doesn't say that Marquinhos is trying to force himself out, in fact it says the opposite.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
?? why because he doesn't want to sell to us ?, i think he is an excellent head for his club.

My main issue with Nassar is his refusal to comply with the FFP, which screws it up for everyone and I also don't like these mega rich owners just throwing money at projects; therefore distorting the markets and effectively ruining football for the smaller clubs.

I would prefer this Satan to lead our club instead of Fartomeu

I would prefer to have an elected president, but I think it is a little early to start pointing the finger at Bartomeu. If anything Rosell is the man to blame, byt then again he was elected fair and square.

Tomchin

My main issue with Nassar is his refusal to comply with the FFP, which screws it up for everyone and I also don't like these mega rich owners just throwing money at projects; therefore distorting the markets and effectively ruining football for the smaller clubs
Same here, PSG's insane bid of 50M for Luiz has increased the price of all the other top-CBs this summer no doubt. This is not only a problem for Barca, but also for the other topclubs who desperately need a good CB (ManCity, Bayern, ...)

Bertus

My main issue with Nassar is his refusal to comply with the FFP, which screws it up for everyone and I also don't like these mega rich owners just throwing money at projects; therefore distorting the markets and effectively ruining football for the smaller clubs.
So far PSGcomplies with the sanctions they got. So explain plz.

@Tomchin: We had the right to buy a target for around 60-65M MAX if we don't sell players. So here explain again where we broke anything please.

Last edited:

Tomchin

So far PSGcomplies with the sanctions they got. So explain plz.

@Tomchin: We had the right to buy a target for around 60-65M MAX if we don't sell players. So here explain again where we broke anything please.
I know you had the right. It just annoys me that PSG inflated the market of CB-prices, by paying such a ridicilous fee for Luiz.

Bertus

I know you had the right. It just annoys me that PSG inflated the market of CB-prices, by paying such a ridicilous fee for Luiz.
Well, dunno what to say.

But to be honest, I hope Nasser will get a good price for Marquinhos (you read the infos from LP on previous page right?)

Nasser refused 30M+Alves, and 40M flat.

So i expect 45M.

(sorry again, but as a PSG fan, i don't wanna see Nasser bargainning him, not that i expected him to bargain anything when we sold Sakho almost 25M)

I'd still rather forget about him and go for Benatia, who'd cost about the same. It's clear Marquinhos wants to leave, but PSG don't wanna let him go. So the deal depends on how willing Marquinhos is to try to force his way out. But even if he does try to force his way out, PSG could still stop him from leaving like Dortmund did with Lewa.

Bertus

I'd still rather forget about him and go for Benatia, who'd cost about the same. It's clear Marquinhos wants to leave, but PSG don't wanna let him go. So the deal depends on how willing Marquinhos is to try to force his way out. But even if he does, PSG could still stop him from leaving like Dortmund did with Lewa.
From what medias said today, since the marquinhos case is everywhere after what LP published, Barcelona completely dropped interest in Benatia.

They are doing all-in on Marquinhos.

Contrary to last year, it could work since this time the player wants to leave.

You're right about the price tho. Benatia is being sold for 48M euros apparently and if you buy Marcos for 45M, it's about the same.

I'm not an evil fanboy like some people tho, so if Marcos leaves, i'll still wish him the best. (well ok, it helps that it's for a club i like, and not a club i dislike like RM)

I'm not an evil fanboy like some people tho, so if Marcos leaves, i'll still wish him the best. (well ok, it helps that it's for a club i like, and not a club i dislike like RM)

The Thiago haters here can learn a thing or two from you :lol:

On-topic: I hope this Marquinhos deal works out, because if it doesn't, Mathieu will probably be the only CB we sign.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I just hope this whole Marquinhos thing is a smokescreen for our other targets. For example, nobody saw us going in for Suarez until a week or so ago. If anything the rumors up until then had pointed to Reus and Higuain. Two more months of this transfer window to go; it's going to be a long wait.

I do worry for Thiago though. He gets injured every 3 months. And some of the fans calling it Karma even after all this time is just low.

I do worry for Thiago though. He gets injured every 3 months. And some of the fans calling it Karma even after all this time is just low.

Exactly. Karma for what? Being treated like shit and then moving to a team in a different league for more playing time? Hate how he's treated like Luis Figo 2.0 in here.

To keep things on topic:

Bertus

On-topic: I hope this Marquinhos deal works out, because if it doesn't, Mathieu will probably be the only CB we sign.

Well, I'm fully aware that while it's less and less the case, there are players that see the chance to play in an historic club has a one life chance.

I can totally understand Marquinhos even if i hoped he would understand that 3 CBs is the bar minimum and that he would still play a lot here.

And I am against retaining players even if i can understand why Liverpool and Dortmund did it with Lewa and Suarez last year. It's annoying to see players not complying with their contracts but somebody that doesn't want to play here will just add drama to the changing room. What happened with Suarez is rare (him doing super good), and I don't know if you guys feel the same, but I felt that Lewa was not giving it all during all the season. For peace in the changing room, if Nasser is unable to change Marquinhos mind, i hope he will let the kid go.

I don't like wishing other people bad things anyways ^^

Home of Barca Fans