Marquinhos

Has there been a situation like this at PSG with Nasser in charge before? With the player wanting to leave but the club wanting him to stay.

Alarcón

I'd also rather have Benatia but the guy is 7 years older than Marquinhos, so you can see why they're for the latter for the same fee. In the end, it's Lucho's decision and if he prefers Marquinhos then that's that.

I'd also rather have Benatia but the guy is 7 years older than Marquinhos, so you can see why they're for the latter for the same fee. In the end, it's Lucho's decision and if he prefers Marquinhos then that's that.

There's also the fact that Roma are way easier to negotiate with.

Last edited:

zanela

I don't know what Zubi has promised Marcos. But Lucho is known to pick players on merit and form. So Marcos getting more game time at Barca than at PSG is not a given. He'll 've to fight for a starting place alongside Piqué, Bartra, and our other CB (Mathieu). He must impress the gaffer in training and on the pitch on a consistent basis. If he thinks he has a starting place reserved for him, he'll be in for a disappointment.

I don't know what Zubi has promised Marcos. But Lucho is known to pick players on merit and form. So Marcos getting more game time at Barca than at PSG is not a given. He'll 've to fight for a starting place alongside Piqué, Bartra, and our other CB (Mathieu). He must impress the gaffer in training and on the pitch on a consistent basis. If he thinks he has a starting place reserved for him, he'll be in for a disappointment.

Among Marquinhos, Bartra and Mathieu, Marquinhos will be the favorite to start. At PSG, there's no way he'll start over TS and Luiz.

Bertus

Among Marquinhos, Bartra and Mathieu, Marquinhos will be the favorite to start. At PSG, there's no way he'll start over TS and Luiz.
What he means is that if he does that again:
iAwGxnwnDFJ4S.gif

Then with Lucho, he's in for trouble.

Marcos did 3 mistakes like the one above before getting less playtime from Blanc. Dunno if Lucho will be as nice. So Zanela is true on that.

F

Flavia

What he means is that if he does that again:
iAwGxnwnDFJ4S.gif

Then with Lucho, he's in for trouble.

Marcos did 3 mistakes like the one above before getting less playtime from Blanc. Dunno if Lucho will be as nice. So Zanela is true on that.

Hahaha :lol:

I can imagine the meltdown around here if he has a brainfart like that. Against who was that game, did psg win?

Bertus

As expected from the report of Le_Parisien yesterday, Marquinhos is part of the stage in Austria.

marqui.png

More news soon since the staff will meet up with medias tomorrow.

Bertus

Since the pre-season started on Monday at Clairefontaine, Laurent Blanc hasn't had any press conference. That first rendez-vous happened in austria where PSG is having a stage.

PSG's coach delivered with some informations regarding the mercato:

• - He said that two or three players will probably leave this summer.
  • - He strongly emphasised that he wants to keep both Rabiot and Marquinhos (FYI: the former is announced to Roma. Marquinhos is reported wanting to join Barcelona)
  • - He said they will be two or three new arrivals without counting DL.
  • - He concluded after another question about marquinhos (marcos was the star of the conference, so many questions) "Marquinhos embodies the future of PSG".

Home of Barca Fans